6

"Todays training will be different, you'll have 3 instructors, me, All Might, and another faculty member will keep tabs on you

"Todays training will be different, you'll have 3 instructors, me, All Might, and another faculty member will keep tabs on you." Mr Aizawa informed.

"Sir, what kind of training is this?" Sero shot his hand into the air.

"Rescue. You'll be dealing with natural disasters and shipwrecks, stuff like that."

Mizuki lifted her head from the support of her hands and a slight smile formed on her face. She was excited. Her bother always used to say that a true hero was one who would save people, so she was going to show the whole class exactly what she'd learned when he was around. She could swim, withstand cold, climb, this would be her element.

"Guys, I'm not finished yet, what you wear in this exercise is up to you, I know you're excited about costumes. But keep in mind that you haven't gotten used to them yet and they may limit your abilities. This special training is at an off campus facility, so we'll use a bus to get there. Well, start getting ready." The teacher explained and left the class of excited teens.

.
.
.

Mizuki chose to wear her costume, because it was better to get used to it sooner rather than later, plus, it didn't really affect the way she moved or her quirk. So, once she was dressed, she stood waiting for the conversations to quieten down near the bus.

Then suddenly, a whistle sounded and the vampire shot her head in the direction of Iida, that hurt. "Gather around class! Using your student numbers, form two lines so we can load the bus efficiently." Iida continued to blow the whistle.

"Iida's kicking it into gear as our class rep, huh?" Midoriya said nervously, it was him who'd asked for Iida to become rep in the first place.

"I just wish he'd toss the fucking whistle." Mizuki groaned, clamping her hands over her ears.

"Akaguro? Oh, since your a vampire, you have heightened senses, which is why you don't like loud noises or bright lights too much, is that why you always smell of sunscreen?" He managed to say in a few seconds.

"Um, yeah. But, I'm not a vampire, my quirk is. Quit making that mistake." She warned him and boarded the bus beside her partner, only to see an open layout. Meaning Iida blew the whistle for nothing. "Seriously?" She muttered then sat in a random seat, beside who she guessed was Tokoyami. "Yo." She greeted.

"Greetings." The boy waved.

"That was... overly formal." She returned. "I'm Mizuki. Your quirk is that shadow thing, right?"

"Indeed, though her name is Dark Shadow." He nodded his head. "You're a creature of the night too, aren't you?"

"Huh?"

"During your match, Uraraka informed us that you were a vampire. Also known as a creature of the night."

"My quirk is vampire. Maybe I should just make a public announcement. I'm not an actual vampire." Mizuki sighed and decided to get some shut eye for the rest of the bus ride. Her energy was always drained, but sleep and food helped a lot, which is why they are her two favourite things to do.

"Hey hey. We're here, stop messing around." Aizawa instructed the students and Mizuki woke up when she heard their synchronised response.

When they entered the arena, they were met face to face with the other faculty member, Mizuki and a few others recognised them instantly. Thirteen, the rescue here. The vampire wasn't a super fan, like Uraraka and Midoriya, but that didn't mean she didn't admire their work. After all, rescue was crucial for a hero to master.

"Hello everyone, I've been waiting for you." Thirteen introduced themselves. "I can't wait to show you what's inside."

"This is gonna be awesome." Some said at once while the hero led them into the arena, then everyone's faces lit up. It was amazing. There were different zones for disasters and from their stance, it was huge. Meaning they'd get a chance in every aspect of the training course.

"A shipwreck, a landslide, a fire, a windstorm, etcetera. I created this training facility to prepare you to deal with different types of disasters. I call it the unforeseen simulation joint. But you can call it the USJ." The hero explained.

'Just like universal studios Japan.' Everyone came to the same conclusion.

"Hey, shouldn't All Might be here already? Let me guess, he booked an interview instead." Aizawa strolled towards thirteen with his hands in his pockets, clearly he didn't like the press, or All Might too much.

"Actually, it's something else. Apparently he did too much hero work on the way to school this morning and used up all his power. He's resting in the teachers lounge." The rescue hero held up three fingers, that had to be a sign of some sorts. Besides, Mizuki wasn't aware that All Might had a limit, it was strange thinking the number one could be powerless.

"That man is the height of irresponsibility." Aizawa complained. "The clocks ticking, we should get started."

"Excellent, before we begin, let me say one thing, well, maybe two things, possibly three, four, five..."

"We get it." The students deadpanned.

"Listen carefully, I'm sure that you're aware that I have a powerful quirk. It's called black hole. I can use it to suck up anything and turn it into dust." They stated.

"Yeah, you've used black hole to counter all sorts of disasters, haven't you?" Midoriya responded, already knowing the answer.

"That's true, but my quirk could also very easily be used to kill. Some of you also have powers that can be dangerous. In our superhuman society, all quirks are certified and strictly regulated. We often overlook how unsafe they can actually be. Please don't forget that if you lose focus or make the wrong move, your powers can be deadly. Even if you're trying to do something virtuous like rescuing someone. Thanks to Aizawa's fitness tests, you have a solid idea of your quirks potential. And because of All Mights combat training, you likely experienced how dangerous your powers can be when used against other people. Carry those lessons over to this class. Today, you're going to learn how to use your quirks to save peoples lives. You won't be using your powers to attack enemies or each other, only to help. After all, that's what being a hero is all about. Ensuring the safety of others. That's all I have to say, thank you so much for listening."

Now that sounded like Mizuki's brother, the vampire had to applaud like the others. Rescue heroes were often the most trustworthy in Mizuki's eyes, because they always had the goal of protecting others as their priority. They weren't as easily swayed by a camera as the other pros.

"Right, now that that's over..." Aizawa was about to continue, but some students heard electricity flow towards them, dimming the lights of the facility.

"This isn't normal." Mizuki muttered when she noticed the others still smiling, they thought it was part of the exercise. It wasn't. That's when the girls enhanced sight let her see a purple and black portal open in the centre of the arena. "There!" She pointed and the others turned to look.

"Stay together and don't move." Aizawa ordered. "Thirteen, protect the students."

"What is that thing? Has the training started already?" Kirishima wondered and looked towards the intruders.

"Idiot, this is real. We were just told this was rescue training, those are real villains." Mizuki scolded and dragged him away from the stairs.

"Stay back!" Aizawa demanded and put his goggles on. "This is real."