3

After the first day of school, the chaos died down and the class were able to get to regular core subjects, like maths and science, etcetera

After the first day of school, the chaos died down and the class were able to get to regular core subjects, like maths and science, etcetera. Which Mizuki found horrid, she was a smart and even considered 'gifted' student in her middle school, but for some reason, she couldn't keep up with Yaoyorozu or Iida, they must have gone to a private school, because they'd learnt things she hadn't. However, she was still above average, which was good enough.

When her English class was finished, she walked to the main cafeteria, not knowing exactly who she was going to sit beside or how to avoid the awkwardness. Normally, in middle school, she'd just eat when she got home or sneak onto the roof, because her diet was... peculiar. No, she didn't drink blood. But, Mizuki needed a high iron diet, which meant lots of red meat and prune juice, in other words, it made her look like a vampire even more.

Mizuki didn't bother going to get a tray, because her sister had already made her a bento, which was rich in iron and energy.

"Where is everyone?" She asked herself, hoping to find someone from her class. Then suddenly, she bumped into Midoriya, causing his chopsticks to roll off his tray. Luckily, Mizuki used her enhanced reflexes to catch them.

"It's you! Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry." He panicked and bowed down, managing to dip his tie into his food.

"Huh?" Mizuki wondered. "What do you mean 'it's me'?" She asked him.

"You beat Kacchan in the fitness test."

"I don't know who Kacchan is, but go me I guess." She gave him a thumbs up.

"You wanna sit with us?" Uraraka suggested, causing the vampire to hesitantly nod her head. "I'm Ochako Uraraka, by the way." She stuck her hand out, receiving a shake from the vampire.

"Mizuki Akaguro."

"I am Tenya Iida from Someii Academy! It is a pleasure to be acquainted with you." He stood from his seat and yelled.

"I'm Izuku Midoriya." The green haired teen added.

"Sweet." Mizuki smiled, flashing her fangs to the others. "So, you excited for heroics classes this afternoon?" She asked as she opened her bento, attempting to make small talk.

"That's a lot of food!" Uraraka gasped, making the others avert their gaze too. Then, the brunette put a hand over her mouth, she'd realised how rude that may have been. "Sorry, it's just, you're going to eat all of that?"

The question actually repulsed Mizuki, because she'd always hated eating in front of people. She was teased in middle school for her intake and it got to the point where she'd struggle to eat in peace. But she was better now, more confident, and, if anyone pissed her off, she could just get payback in training. So, Mizuki sighed and answered the question.

"It's rude to point things like that out." She stated. "I need a high iron diet for my quirk, so I tend to eat lots of meat and vegetables. If you have a problem with it, then I suggest you keep it to yourself."