8

Just as the students thought that all hope was lost, the number one hero burst into the facility

Just as the students thought that all hope was lost, the number one hero burst into the facility. Mizuki, Kirishima and Bakugo all saw him enter, fists clenched and eyebrows knitted, they never expected to see All Might angry. He was supposed to be a symbol of peace and justice, a hero who always smiled, but at that moment, they could see the pain in his expression.

"You're wasting time staring." Bakugo shoved past the two amazed teens.

"I wasn't staring, I was observing." Mizuki scoffed.

"If All Might's here, then why are we still going to the centre?" Kirishima wondered.

"Because I'm going to blow that warpy guy to shreds." Bakugo answered in an aggressive, imperative tone.

Where as Mizuki took a more realistic approach. "Warpy's still a threat, if we take him out, then even if All Might loses, the other heroes will be here soon and arrest them." Then the girl squinted her eyes and focused on the green blob of hair in the centre of the arena. "Holy shit, is that Midoriya?" She asked and Bakugo's head shot in that direction.

"Where!?"

"There." She pointed. "Well, pick up the pace blondie, we've got some rescuing to do." She encouraged and began run towards the centre, soon being followed by explosions.

"Don't call me blondie!" He yelled after her.

"Hey, wait up." Kirishima tried to keep up, but his quirk wasn't best suited for speed.

The other two ignored him, because Mizuki knew the smell of blood was getting stronger. Even though All Might had came to save them, the vampire still had her doubts. On one hand, he was the strongest hero out there. However, the villains wanted him to find them, raising the question why. There had to be a plan, or they were just plain stupid. Considering they'd managed to infiltrate the school, it wasn't the latter.

Just as she approached the scene, the girl saw Midoriya leap towards All Might, who had somehow been apprehended and was bleeding through his shirt. His attack was too reckless, not to mention he'd already announced his attack when he yelled his plan out loud.

Luckily, the vampire was better with her stealth, so when she leapt forwards, no one noticed until she had a firm grip on Midoriya's jacket. Maintaining her grip, she dragged him out of the danger zone, preventing him from being consumed by a warp gate. As she did so, Bakugo launched his own attack and waited for the two to get out of the way before creating an explosion in front of the warp gate guy.

"Get the hell out of my way Deku!" He ordered, but Mizuki already had that covered.

"Akaguro! Kacchan!" Midoriya sounded surprised. Then, a stream of ice trailed on the floor and covered half of the creature holding All Might. Saving the pro and allowing him to loosen the grip to jump out the way. "Are you okay?" Midoriya asked the hero.