⌛The brutal bus trip⏳

⚠WARNING⚠ A tiny tiny tiny amount of blood is described.

As the days went by Hunter became closer and closer to Willow. But also closer to Brooklynn. Willow had been hanging out with Cassiopia when she was bored.

That day was the start of a new week, filing onto the bus Willow didn't even try to sit next to Hunter. Brooklynn would always stick gum in her hair or spit on her. It was like bosha had followed her and became a human.

"Wanna sit by m-" Before Hunter could even finish talking to Willow. Brooklynn sat next to him.

Hunter sighed, seeming to release all the engry he had for the day. (Wich was close to nothing since he went to bed at 12:00 am and woke at 4:00 am)

"Hey Huntly." Brooklynn pulled out her phone, seemingly recording a video of Hunter.

"My name is Hunter!" Hunter hissed to himself. Why did she keep following me! I swear soon enough she'll ask to be my girlfriend. And the only person I could ever see myself with is Willow.

"WAIT WHAT!" Hunter was startled by his own thoughts. shouting out.

"What's wrong?" Willow flipped her head back. Staring concerned at Hunter.

"Go away brat!" Brooklynn batted at Willow's hair messing it up.

"But what's wrong my little Hunty?" Brooklynn layed dramatically across Hunter's lap, patting his cheek.

"Just thinking about something a saw." Hunter shrugged sheepishly, flinching as Brooklynn touched his hands.

"Why do you always where those stupid gloves?" Brooklynn stuck her tongue out at Willow.

There not stupid. I like my gloves, and they cover my scars.

"Like why would you want to wear something so ugly?" Brooklynn reached out to pull them off.

Hunter flinch again, pulling his hands back in discomfort. Are my gloves really that ugly, but then if I took them off, she'd think my scars are ugly.

"Give them to me!" Brooklynn hissed. she was surprisingly strong yanking Hunter's hands towards her she pulled off his gloves.

"Oh. That's why." Brooklynn staired in disgust at his scar ridden hands. Hunter's eyes started to water.

"You best put these back on." Brooklynn shoved the gloves back into Hunter's arms, turning her head as if she'd seen nothing.

Were my hands really that ugly! Luz told me they gave me character, and Amity said that they made my hands pop with color. They must have just lied to make me feel better. Even when people lied about that kind of stuff. Hunter could always see right through them. But this time he'd believed it. He really thought that his scars made him look nice. But I guess they were just lying to me. They really did make him look ugly and unworthy of attention and love.

"Oh, Hunter." Luz leaned over the back of Hunter's. She sat behind Brooklynn and him with Amity.

"Why would you say that!" Amity hissed at Brooklynn. The two got in a heated debate, but that really didn't matter to Willow.

"Your hands are lovely." Willow was holding onto Hunter's hands whilst he sobbed.

"She was just surprised at your scars. But your hands look just fine Hunter." Luz was still leaned over the back of Hunter's seat whispering in his ear.

"I'm so very sorry." Brooklynn rolled her eyes at Amity. before in a very clearly sarcastic tone apologized to Hunter.

"It's not your fault. I should have warned you how bad my hands looked." Hunter sighed his tears being wiped away by Willow.