🧠Memory Changing🥀

Amity had just finished wrapping up Willow's arms.

"Do you want to tell everyone else? Or should I?" Amity rolled down Willow's sleeves, covering the brandades.

"Please don't tell anyone else." Willow didn't want to bother her friends. They already had so much to deal with, Belos was back! And Flapjack was gone. The last thing Willow wanted was the attention on her.

"You have to! Vee, Luz, Gus, and Hunter can help." Amity frowned.

"Please! Don't!" Willow cried.

"I'm going to, I'm sorry. But they need to know!" Amity shook her head.

"This is me asking nicely Amity! I said, don't tell them!" Willow hissed.

Willow learned this silly little spell a long time ago. When Willow and her dads would get into a fight about her wanting to join the abomination coven. She'd wipe their memory of the last 10 minutes. It would make them stop arguing, for the time being.

"Willow, let them help you! I'm sorry, but I have to." Amity turned to unlock the door.

"No Amity, I'm sorry." Willow held her breath, casting up a circle. And pointing it to Amity,

Right as it was about to hit Amity's head, Ghost jumped from Amity's jacket. Deflecting the spell.

"Willow! Let them help you! You can't bury your grief forever!" Amity held up Ghost.

"JUST WATCH ME!" Willow watched as Amity backed up towards the door.

"I WON'T LET YOU GRIEF LIKE THIS AGAIN!" Amity snarled. For a moment she looked regretful. Like she was remembering something she'd done.

Willow watched as Amity cast a circle.

All of a sudden, an abomination crashed from her hands.

Clover practically jumped into her hands. Turning into a staff, Willow cast a vine wall around her. Blocking the abomination.

Willow cast another spell, pulling amity to the ground. She was at waist height to Willow.

"I'm sorry, Ami." Willow frowned, watching as one of her closest friends struggled at her own will.

"You don't have to do this Willow!" Amity continued to jolt and twist around, trying to get away from the vines.

"See, I don't want anyone else to worry about me."

"I'm sorry..."

"Hey Willow!" Amity was standing at the doorway.

"Can you help me and Gus with our science project?"

1 hour later.

It was 11:00 pm, everyone had gone to sleep, but Willow.

When Camila got home at 9:40 pm, she'd gifted Hunter and Vee phones. She'd been saving up for them since last month.

Hunter had let Willow download Spotify, she had a pair of earbuds in. Dancing around the kitchen vacuuming.

She was wearing a yellow sports bra, and a pair of light grey sweatpants.

"Your growing tired of me." Willow was, or hoped she was a good singer. 

"You love me so hard, and I still can't sleep. You're growing tired of me."

"And all the things I don't talk about."

"Willow?" 

"HUH!" Willow dropped the vacuum on the floor. Summing Clover and pinning the person against the dining room table. 

"...Hunter?" 

"W-W...Wi..." Hunter was a red mess. Willow was looming over him, pinning him against a table. She was panting and had sweat dripping down her forehead. 

"You scared me." Willow sighed, smiling. Though, not moving.

"I... Erm... Umm." Hunter couldn't form words. 

"Are you going to say anything?" Willow smirked, pushing Hunter farther against the table. 

"..."

"Really." 

Willow leaned into Hunter.

"If that's what you want~" Willow closed the gap between their lips.

Willow unstaffed Clover, letting her buzz away. 

Hunter grabbed onto Willow's waist, her skin was hot. As if she'd been running around. Hunter was still a hole 8 inches taller than her, so Willow had to stand on her tiptoes. 

The two pulled back to catch their breath.

"You're getting better." Willow smirked, wiping sweat from her forehead. 

"A-At.. W-what?" Hunter panted.

"Kissing~" Willow pushed Hunter onto the table. His legs tangled below him.

Willow once more kissed Hunter. Slipping her tongue in his mouth. A wave of pure bliss hit Hunter. He almost fell of the table. Hunter gripped harder onto Willow's waist, digging his nails in her skin. For some reason she had bandages wrapped around her arms, but Hunter really wasn't paying attention to that. He was more focoused on Willow. 

"NOT ON THE DINING ROOM TABLE!" Luz came stomping in the room, Ghost on her shoulder. 

Once Willow saw Ghost, she nearly screamed. 

PALISMEN AREN'T AFFECTED BY MEMORY WIPING SPELLS!!

SHIT SHIT SHIT!! AGH! WHY WAS SHE SO STUPID! GHOST IS GOING TO TELL AMITY! AND I'M GOING TO BE BUSTED!

Willow pulled herself away from Hunter. Slightly pissed Luz kept ruining the moment.

"AND YOU WERE MAKING OUT!! AGAIN!" Luz had a shocked look on her face. 

Willow grabbed Hunter's waist, pulling him off the table. 

*THUD

Hunter didn't quite process what was happening and had hit the floor. 

"Hunter!" Willow leaned down, helping her boyfriend up.

"I should just start taking a spray bottle everywhere I go." Luz shook her head, walking out of the room disappointed.

"Can we go downstairs a cuddle?" Hunter groaned, rubbing the back of his head.

"I would love to really, but I have to finish vacuuming." Willow frowned, looking at the now dropped on the ground vacuum.

"Can't you do it tomorrow?" Hunter frowned.

"I've been putting it off for three days sweety." Willow patted the top of Hunter head.

"Remember eelier today? You said I could have anything I wanted?" Hunter gave Willow a cheeky grin. 

"UGH! I do." Willow smiled, at least she had a good excuse. 

"Fine. I did want some extra sleep tonight." Willow was tugged off by Hunter. She quickly flipped the lights off in the kitchen before running downstairs.

Hunter and Willow climbed into their 'bed'.

Hunter wrapped his arms around Willow's waist, pulling her close to his body.

"I love you captain." Hunter whispered, running his hands through Willow's hair.

"I love you to sweetheart." Willow smiled, sighing as she fell further into Hunter's warm and gentle arms. Falling asleep.

🌼 I feel like this chapter was a lot to process. First you have Willow fight and mind wiping Amity, then you have Huntlow kissing, then Luz interrupting your precious Huntlow time. Anyway I hope you lovleys have a great rest if your day or night! <33🌻

~1032 words~