✂Creeping sickness💊

Willow woke slowly, peering at Hunter's phone. IT WAS 6:02am!

Willow ran up the stairs. Only to find Vee, Gus, and Luz eating bowls of cereal. She sighed, everything is fine.

"Morning Willow." Gus smiled, not looking up from his bowl.

"Hey Willow." Vee was looking up something on her phone.

"Would you guys be Quiter. Amity is sleeping... And Hunter I guess." Luz rolled her eyes at the last part.

"Why are they sleeping? Schools starting soon." Willow took a seat at the dining room table.

"They're not feeling well. At all." Luz frowned, clearly concerned about her girlfriend.

"It says to give them some Tylenol. But will it work on witches?" Vee set down her phone. Rasing an eyebrow.

The real question for Luz was would it work on Grimwalkers.

"We can try it anyways." Luz sighed.

"Here, come help me, Willow." Luz walked off to the bathroom, Willow following behind.

"Hold these." Luz handed Willow two mini cups. Pouring a weird red liquid in them.

"You give one to Hunter, and I'll give one to Amity. Just warn him. It tastes really bad."  Luz instructed, taking a cup from Willow.

They walked to the living room, stopping at the couch. Hunter was completely layed out against the couch, while Amity was laying on top of his legs. Her head resting on his knee.

"Hunter, you awake?" Willow crouched next to Hunter.

"Willow!" Hunter beamed, his voice was raspy and cracked. 

"I brought you something to make you feel better." Willow handed Hunter the medicine.

"I'm sorry if it tastes kind of bad." 

Hunter instantley drank it. 

"Bleh!" Hunter screwed his face up. Willow was in awe, Hunter was absolutely adorable. 

"Sorry love." Willow gave Hunter a peck on the cheek. 

"Amity please, just drink it." Luz frowned.

Amity was refusing to take the medicine.

"Willow, please reason with Amity." Luz shook her head, handing the cup to Willow.

"Pst, Amity." Hunter leaned forwards to whisper something to Amity. He grabbed the cup from Willow.

"Say this 'I'll take whatever this is, if you give me anything I want later.'" Hunter only talked loud enough for Amity to hear.

"Will that work?" Amity croaked, her voice horse. 

"I'm sure of it." Hunter winked, and Amity grinned.

"I'll drink this if you give me anything, under a reasonable expectation." Amity smirked.

"I'll literally do anything as long as you drink that medicine." Luz whined.

Amity reluctantly swallowed the medicine, screwing up her face.

"UGH!" 

Ghost came jumping onto the couch. Giving Willow a death glare.

THEY KNOW GHOST IS GOING TO TELL AMITY!!

The white cat curled up next to Amity, so basically in-between Hunter's knees. 

"Have a good day." Amity snorted, laying her head back down.