🕊Freed hearts🤍

Amity had sat Willow on the bathroom floor. She had just wrapped bandages around Willow's arm. And sterilized it.

For now, she was just calming the jittery Willow.

"Amity?" Luz was calling from the outside the bathroom.

"Yeah batata?" Amity called back. Still paying attention to Willow.

"Can I come in?"

"Yeah, go ahead." Amity smiled looking up at her girlfriend.

"Is Willow, okay?" Luz sat on the other side of Willow. Staring sympathetically at her.

"She fine. Just upset." Amity patted Willow on the back.

"But I've got to go... take care of something." Amity got up.

"Watch Willow for me hermosa." Amity kissed Luz on the cheek before turning to the guest bedroom. Hunter was about to get the... talk of a lifetime.

Amity took a breath before opening the door walking in and closing it. Nobody had to hear what she was about to say.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG IN THAT PEA BRAIN OF YOUR?!" Amity yelled out. The vines in the room had seemingly disappeared. Hunter was sitting with his knees curled to his face.

"WHAT POSESSES YOU TO TELL YOUR GIRLFRIEND THAT SHE STUPID AND TO SHUT UP?!
 Amity continued to yell at Hunter. He kept his head down. Not saying a word.

"YOU DON'T DESERVE WILLOW! SHE ONE OF THE STRONGEST WITCHES OF EVER MET! SHE'S BEEN NOTHING BUT KIND TO YOU!" Amity scoffed.

"Well, your one to talk. Didn't you bully Willow for over half her life. Didn't you almost shred all her memories, relations, and thoughts. And oh! Did it ever occur to you that. Maybe Willow doesn't forgive you?" Hunter turned his head up.

"I love Willow so much it hurts. She means everything to ne. You know that. I have reason to say what I said. I don't love Brooklynn. She a dumb Bitch. I want Willow to know that. But I can't tell her." Hunter remarked coldly.

"Why not." Amity cringed, Willow didn't forgive her!

"Because I can't. It would be putting all our futures in danger. I don't want my love for a girl that's too good for me, mess up all your futures." Hunter let tears collect in his eyes.

"Can I really trust you? Are all our futures in jeopardy?" Amity croaked sitting herself next to Hunter.

"I promise. I know not to mess with these things." Hunter nodded. His eyes looked honest. But Amity really didn't know.

"I need you to let Willow know I love her. Can you do that? Tell Willow I really do love her." Hunter whipped his head to Amity. His gaze was slightly scary. His reddish-purple eyes looked like a blood-filled ocean.

"Okay. But I can't fix what you've already done." amity nodded standing up.

"I would know. I can't just fix everything I said and have done to Willow with just sorry. Even tho I didn't mean what I said it still hurt her. Hear me, Hunter. Don't take Willow for granted. She's one of the best people I've ever met."

"I'll do as much as I can Hunter." Amity smiled at Hunter.

"Thank you, but I know what I have to do after." Hunter nodded as Amity walked out.

Amity headed back for the bathroom.

"I need to talk to Willow alone cara." Amity smiled to Luz.

"Okay sweet potato." Luz pecked Amity on the cheek before walking out.

"Hey Willow." Amity sat herself Infront of Willow.

"Hi." Willow muttered. She was sitting criss cross on the ground, her eyes darting from place to place.

"Hunter wanted me to tell you something." Amity calmed her voice.

"What?" Willow didn't make an attempt to look up.

"He really does love you." Amity tilted Willow's head up.

"But he said." Tears collected in the corners of Willow's eyes.

"He really does. Hunter had to make a choice. He decided you could get over your feelings for him. He decided to put all of us before him. Hunter made the choice between our lives ahead, or his feelings." Amity let go of Willow's chin.

"Hunter really does still love you, no matter what he said. He might of said so brutal things. But he really still cares."

"Amity?" Willow murmured.

"Yes."

"What does No quise decir eso, te amo mean?" Willow looked up thoughtfully.

"I suppose it means I didn't mean that, I love you." Amity shrugged.

"Thats what he told me. When he yelled at me." Willow had the brightest smile on her face.

"And Willow." Amity started.

"Yes?"

"I know a simple sorry can't exchange the sorrow I've pushed your through. But Willow, you can't image how sorry I am."

"I understand my parents tell me to isn't a good excuse. But if I could take all of that back I would. I would have stayed your best friend. That night at my birthday party should have been the day I swore to be your friend for as long as it counted." Amity had tears welling in her eyes.

"I wish I could take back all the pain and sorrow I put on you. I wish I could have been there. I'm so sorry willow." Amity sobbed.

"Amity, I know I'll never fully forgive what you did to me. But saying I wish just makes it worse. Looking back, you shouldn't have wish for something or someone different."

"Thank you, Willow." Amity and Willow embraced each other.

"Thank you, Amity." Willow and Amity pulled each other closer.

This friendship isn't perfect and never was, but realizing their faults helped them become closer. It may sound cheesy but It's true. A little effort and something beautify can become of it.

🌻Ngl I cried really hard writing this. This chapter is like realllly short. But It was more character building. And rn it's like 2:00 am And I'm really tried. But you guys need your Huntlow. Gn or have a good day lovley. <33 🌼

~937 words~