🦄Glitter and Ghosts👻

WARNING! Mentions of: Vomit, Alcohol/ being drunk, trauma, angst

That night everyone decided to have a mini sleepover in the living room. Luz, Vee, and Hunter were in charge of making the blanket fort. Amity and Gus, With the help of Camila. We're making some treats in the partial kitchen in the hotel. Brooklynn and Willow had to make sure everyone had enough space to sleep, and had all the blankets, pillows, Stuffed animals, etc. they wanted to bring.

"What movie do you want to watch?!" Willow called out as she carried Gus's assorted stuff from his room.

"HORROR!" Vee, Amity, Luz, and Gus shouted back.

"What would you like?" Camila glanced back at Willow whist she stirred batter for an undisclosed food.

"Horror sounds great!" Willow smiled whilst trying her best not to hold to much stuff on her left arm.

"IT LOOKS AMAZING!" Gus stopped licking a batter coated spatula to look at the blanket fort.

Vee and Hunter had moved the coffee table out of the way. And Luz had Moved the red chairs farther back. Blankets hung over the couch, the red chairs, and the Tv. 

"The cup cakes are in the oven!" Gus pranced happily towards the fort.

"You weren't supposed to say what they were dingus!" Amity hissed rolling her eyes.

Gus ignored her, grabbing his blankets from Willow and heading into the fort.

Soon everyone came inside and started talking.

"OH MY GOSH!" Luz jumped back.

"What?" Brooklynn snaked.

"WE SHOULD YASSAFY HUNTER!" Luz basically tumbled out of the fort with Vee, Amity, and Brooklynn following.

"Huh?" Hunter glance to his right, looking over at Willow.

"They want to make you a pretty princess!" Gus shouted out before crawling out after Luz.

"Don't worry, I'll make sure that they don't overdo it." Willow gave Hunter a peck on the cheek before following Gus.

WHAT?! What in the world is a "Pretty princess??".

A few minutes passed before everyone came back. Luz was carrying A box labeled "Nail Polish." Amity had assorted containers, Gus was hauling in facemasks, Vee and Willow had hair accessors, and Brooklynn had brought a container labeled "Hair glitter and Gems."

"We've decided were also going to do Gus!" Luz smiled.

"Willow, Amity, and Brooklynn. Why don't you work on Hunter." Luz pointed over to the confused blonde.

"Then Me, and Luz can work on Gus." Vee smiled, taking a seat next to Gus.

"Just sit still and this should be pain less." Amity instructed. Willow and Brooklynn took seats around Hunter.

"WHAT!" Hunter crossed his legs. WAS THIS GOING TO BE PAINFULL!!

"She's joking. Right Amity." Willow started daggers at Amity.

"Sure, if that's what you want." Amity shrugged, opening a bottle.

Willow procced to braid Hunter's short hair. Amity was giving him make up. And Brooklynn was clamping mini gems, bows, clips, headbands, etc. onto Hunter's hair.

"You look so pretty cuddle muffin." Brooklynn cooed setting down her gems. In the background Luz was dying of laughter, and Amity smudged Hunter's makeup from her giggles.