🌟Sunsets and Ash☀

Warnings: Mentions of Suicidal thoughts, blood, character death, writing done at 3:00am

Change is inevitable, you can't stop it. People will come into your life, make you the happiest you've ever been. Then leave, dying in your hands. Willow knew this. She knew it all, and she was okay with it.

Willow wasn't afraid of death, not even remotely frightened. People change, your life changes. You might want something to stay for all your life, but it won't. You can't hold on forever, no matter what we want. And Willow knew this, she knew it all, and she was okay with it.

People die, and don't come back. You can cry and scream and mourn all you want or need. But they won't come back. And that's okay. Holding on forever won't help. It makes you bitter and angry. Willow knew this, she knew it all, and yet.

She.

Wasn't.

Okay.

"Hunter?"

"Hunter!?

"HUNTER!"

"HUNTER!??!" Willow let out a desperate wail. 

Hunter, he couldn't be dead. This was all just a dream. 

no

No

NO

NO

*Chirp

"Flap." Luz let the palismen fly into her hands. Still bleeding green blood. 

Everyone was silent. No one dare to say a single word. Hunter was dead. 

"no." Willow muttered, laying her head on her boyfriend's chest. Tears falling silently down her face. 

"I got the ba.." Camila trailed off, noticing the silence sadness.

"Hunter?" Camila sat on her knees, her jeans collecting blood. 

Camila placed two fingers at Hunter's neck. 

Her back slumped and her face was filled with somber.

"He's gone."

Willow let more tears flow down from her eyes. Her boyfriend was dead.

"Here Flap." Luz placed the fidgeting palismen back on Hunter's chest. Letting tears fall from her eyes.

 "What's he doing?" Vee had her hand around Gus's shoulder. The boy was gazing down at his beloved palismen. 

"Flap?" Luz watched as the palismen seemingly melted into Hunter, turning into glowing ash. Everyone watched as the ash blew away out the window and into the evening sunset.

Everyone was absolutely flabbergasted. Flapjack just died!!  
(Who saw that coming 😉)  

Camila placed her finger back on Hunter's neck.

"He's okay." Camila sighed, smiling.

Everyone let out a breath that they were seemingly holding. 

Willow let out a joyous cry. She couldn't really hug Hunter, since his back was impaled with glass. So was his chest. And chin.

Luz started absolutely balling. 

"Kids Lisen, we can talk about Flapjack later. Right now, Hunter is what we need to focus on." Camila didn't look up from the blonde boy.

"Amity, Vee. Can you set up some blankets in the basement, on the floor. Along with a towel." Camila's voice was stern but worn out.

"Yes ma'am." Amity and Vee paced away down to the basement.