🌑Night breeze⭐

Camila decided to cut the kids school week. Everyone needed a break.

"Luz! Don't forget the snacks!" Camila called from the other room. Packing some of her cloths in a suitcase.

"I won't mama!" Luz called back.

Willow was using her good arm to fold up some of her and Gus's new cloths. They had gone shopping the day before, for some new outfits. They even all got swimsuits.

Willow looked over to the floor and cringed. There was the head of Pancakes the wolf. A few drops of Willow's blood have fell on the plush.

Willow dropped Gus's t-shirt and grabbed the plush. Looking around she spotted the body of the wolf. Quickly she stuffed them in her half of the shared suitcase. 

Hopefully Hunter would just forget about what happened. He would totally forget about his stuffed animal. 

Willow sighed, counting to fold cloths. Her and Hunter had not talked since yesterday.

Amity's words still rung through her mind. Maybe He doesn't hate me. BUT HE WILL AFTER HE FINDS OUT HIS COMFORT ITEAM WAS DESTROYED BY ME! BUT HE ALREADY KNOWS!

I just need to talk to him! Yeah! YEAH! If Amity wasn't lying, then he won't be mad! Right!

Willow rushed to finished folding cloths, trying her best to escape her cascade of thoughts. Zipping shut the suitcase she left the room.

Luz was putting different snacks in a bag. Amity and Hunter were sorting through cloths on the kitchen floor. Gus had dozed off on a dining room chair. And Vee was watching something on the TV.

"So, Gus likes veggie straws, chips, and strawberries. Amity likes oranges, nuts, and pretzels. Hunter likes cheese sticks, Raspberrys, and rice cakes. Willow likes apples, babybel's, and seaweed. And Vee likes trail mix, Ritz, and plain peanut Butter." Luz was muttering to herself. Sorting all the snacks for her friends.

"But Hunter is allergic to nuts. Amity hates seaweed and Rice cakes. Gus will vomit if he eats oranges. Vee has a distain for cheese. And Willow will literally pass out if she eats any Peanut Butter." Luz finished organizing. She took a few steps back, proud of herself.

"Thanks Luz!" Willow smiled, sitting down next to Amity and Hunter.

"Anytime." Luz zipped up the snack bag, leaving to put it in the car.

"Hey Willow. We're sorting through cloths that would be nice for our vacation." Amity smiled up at Willow. Ever since they had that talk on the bathroom floor. Her and Willow had become better friends than ever.

"Need any help?" Willow offered. Looking at Hunter through the corner of her eye. He was facing downwards, Cleary not wanting to talk to her.

"Yeah, can you match pairs of socks?" Amity pointed to a smaller pile of cloths. they were all socks.

Willow pushed herself over to the pile.

"Kids time to go!" Camila called from the front door. Around 20 minutes had passed.

Everyone dragged their suitcases into the car.

"I CALL SHOTGUN!" Vee yelped out jumping into the passager seat.

"What's shotgun." Gus whispered to Amity.

"Don't ask me?' Amity shrugged.

"Let's sit here batata." Amity grabbed onto Luz's hand. Pulling her into the middle row of seats.

"Gus, you can sit with us. But just let Willow and Hunter in." Luz called. She pulled a latch on the back of a chair in the middle row. Causing it to pull out. Allowing Hunter and Willow pull themselves in.