Chapter Three

Nanon

The light flickered off entirely and that brought me back into the moment. What am I doing? I left his hand and took a few steps back.

"I am sorry it's just... The blood."

"Y-yeah..." He scratched his head. "It's ok. Ummm... Thanks for saving me and this..." He pointed towards his hand.

I looked everywhere but at him. "No need to mention it."

"Who are you by the way?" He asked suddenly with a different tone.

"Oh... Ummm.... My name is Nanon Korapat and I am here for an interview."

"Oh I see. This way please." He gestured and started walking. I followed him. I realized my file and papers were scattered on the floor when I ran to help him. I bent and started to pick it up.

Before the guy beside me could come help me, a beautiful girl with a smug face walked out of the cabin and started picking up the papers from the other side.

"Here." She handed out the papers.

"Thanks." I walked to the side to tug it all back in file.

"What happened here? Why are the lights off?"

"The lights are on again!" Another enthusiastic looking guy walked in and immediately the lights were on. "I removed the coffee machine from the plug and restarted the main switch." He said and then they all turned to look at me.

"Ummm... Hi my name is Ohm Pawat. This here with me is Attorney Tu Tontawan and this is Attorney Tie Kob Sook. And he is Nanon Korapat, here for an interview."

The girl named Tu smiled at me briefly. The guy named Ohm whom I had a little encounter with back in pantry was smirking at me. And the guy named Tie was gaping at me.

"Tie?" Ohm called him.

"Uh... I... I'll take the interview."

"Why?"

"C'mon. Didn't you say it's a hassle? I'll take the interview. Mr. Nanon. Please come this way please." Tie said looking at me with a huge grin. And then before anybody could say anything he pulled me with him to the nearby cabin.

"Sorry about everything. And thanks for helping our office from blasting." He laughed on his own.

I smiled awkwardly.

He took a seat in front and in a blink his demeanour changed. He turned from all laugh and chatter to serious interviewer mode. "So shall we begin?" He asked and I nodded.

.

Ohm

"I like him!" Tie smiled wide and walked to me. I saw the guy named Nanon walking out of the office. "Please hire him. He is so cute."

"We don't hire people based on cuteness?" Tu said without looking back.

"You know me. I am all business when it comes to business. This guy is no joke. He has worked with big corporates. Though he is lacking experience from court cases. But his knowledge is better than Ning."

Tie is no joke either. When it comes to work, he is damn serious. People call him master of criminology.

"Tu? What do you think?" I asked.

"If Tie is convinced, I think we can go ahead." She replied with a shrug.

"Ok... I'll go tell him to join as soon as he can." I said.

"Yay! Wait. No need to go. I'll go give him the news." He ran away without listening to anything.

"What's up with him?" I mumbled.