Chapter Twenty Two

Tim was getting impatient with every passing second. She wanted to kill Namphah and burn the world to get her hands on Jun. But the last time she did this, she lost Jun and the planet both.

She huffed and threw a burning candle in Namphah's direction which hit her in head. "You better be useful or else I will make sure to give you the harshest death."

Namphah cried with fear more than pain.

Tim huffed irritated and got up to slap her again when suddenly a huge shadow hovered her house.

Before she could make sense, Ohm attacked her with full force. Namphah was unable to believe her eyes and trembled in fear.

Tim was in human form and so she got bumped into the wall of the now broken roof house.

She immediately changed her form facing the huge dragon of her same size. Mario helped Ohm in attacking her from behind.

Tim got agitated and turned to Ohm.

{Neak... You want that girl to die huh?} She asked.

Ohm glared at her from his fierce eyes. {Are you sure you have control over it?}

Tim immediately turned to see that Drake was taking her away. Namphah got so scared that she passed out in the dragon's arms.

Tim leashed her wrath in form of laser in Drake's direction while Ohm attacked her and made her distracted.

Nine who was waiting in the meadows in Tie's form heard the shrieks and roars from the interior of the forest. He decided to let Nanon be and go help Tim as soon as he can. So ran as fast as he could in the way changing into his eagle form.

Drake flew as fast as he could while Tim tried to fight off Ohm and get to him to capture back Namphah.

A group of huge eagles flew out of the darkest corners of the forest towards Drake. The biggest one charging towards him with full speed and loud deafening squeal.

Mario launched himself between Drake who was carrying Namphah and the eagle whom he knew was Nine, resulting in him getting hit and both Nine and Mario fell on ground with a loud thud.

Drake looked at his friend but he had no time to waste so he started fighting off the other eagles whose pattern he knew.

These magical eagles were appearing and disappearing in thin air making Drake confused. One of them attacked his head from behind making him fall on the ground. The jerk made him lose hold on Namphah.

Drake took the attack from an eagle in turn trying to get in the way and swooping Namphah up in his arms before her body could hit the ground.

He placed her unconscious body on the ground in the corner and checked that one of his wind was bleeding.

He took a deep breath before lurching with fire on the two eagles that marched in his direction.

He stood in front of Namphah like a shield. With one broken wing, which he knew will heal in sometime because of the boon of being an immortal, he just had to endure for a while with all his might.

Nine and Mario were thrashing each other into the walls and trees. Mario had the power of fire, but Nine had the magic to disappear and appear out of nowhere. They both were physically equal in terms of strength too. So as much as they were fighting, there was no conclusion coming out of it.

The only thing Mario was aiming to do right now was to keep Nine busy for Drake to be able to take Namphah out. The two small dragons who were actually huge but seemingly small in terms of strength and body mass as compared to the two beasts beating each other up on the other side, were trying their level best to provide Ohm the support that they can.