Chapter Twenty-Five

Nanon

We reached the location which Chimon and Perth had found based on the IP address. Chimon being a detective, had all the means to get this info as soon as possible.

I did not wait even a second after that and immediately left the house. Chimon and Perth urged to follow me and I couldn't care less.

The house seems to be creepily into the forest.

"Why would they live in such a place?" I mumbled.

Perth who was driving the car looked at me through the rearview mirror strangely. But did not say anything. Chimon too kept looking out of the window.

When we reach the entrance we found it oddly empty.

I ran out of the car only to find the door locked.

I literally banged the locked door for no particular reason. "Ohm!"

"Nanon, it seems, no one is here..." Chimon said.

I saw an old man cleaning the yard backside. I ran to him. "Excuse me."

"Who- Who are you?" The old mas asked scared.

"Sir, we are friends of those who used to stay here." Chimon said. "We want to meet them but it seems they aren't home. Any idea where did they go?"

The old man looked at the three of us suspiciously until Perth walked forward to him. "Sir, my friend was sick. We wanted to meet him."

"Sick..." I whispered. Who was sick?

"Ah... Yes, they took him to the hospital on the crossroad nearby. That hospital is ruined too. I don't know why they took him there and not to some decent place."

"Who is sick?" I asked out loud again.

Chimon held me back eyeing me.

Perth nodded and thanks him. He then turned to us. "Let's go."

"Who is sick?" I asked yet again to Perth after getting seated in the car.

"You will know soon." He did not say much but my heart is aching. I am getting Goosebumps. Please be Ok Ohm.

As we reached the hospital building, it was indeed a ruin as the old man said.

There were not many people there as well. As I ran in, I saw Drake and Mario sitting on hospital bench.

I stopped in tracks. If they are here...

"Nanon?" They both got up as soon as they saw me.

Chimon and Perth walked in after me.

"Where is Ohm?" I asked.

Mario looked at Drake who was furiously glaring at me.

"Where is he? Please tell me." I pleaded.

"None of your business Nanon. Get lost." Drake snapped at me.

I looked at him shocked.

"Drake." Mario held his shoulder.

"What? What is he doing here after everything?"

Chimon held me from my shoulder.

"Drake, Mario, please let us meet Ohm." Perth pleaded.

"I won't let this guy meet him." Drake said. He was snarling angrily.

"What has happened to him?" I asked Mario with pleading eyes.

"I SAID GET LOST!" Drake pushed me back with force making me and Chimon get a few steps back. Thankfully Chimon was able to balance himself and me both.