Chapter Five

Nanon

'The Euphoria Music Ltd has alleged that they have been dragged in a scandal by the IDOLL agency for making their models be part of casting couch or sometimes only for entertainment purposes like escorts.

Mr. Por Chaidee claims not guilty. In interview with Mr. Toey Pawat from Galaxy Hunters, the MD claims to know Mr. Chaidee for a long time and appeals to be a witness if needed. The two companies are still standing strong on contract terms with each other..."

Ohm switched off the TV and slammed the remote to the side. The atmosphere on the table looked very tensed and I have no clue about why it is so.

"It seems your brother is involved in this case too." Tie said.

"Por Chaidee is Chippy's cousin." Ohm said.

I have no clue of what is happening so I decided to keep my mouth shut.

"Euphoria has a warehouse. Can you imagine?" Perth spoke up. "I was there the other day when that guy tried shooting me."

"We have no way to prove it is theirs. They very well know that such agencies have no use of a warehouse." Tie said.

"Unless it is not really a warehouse. But a hidden spot for their dirty business." Tu concluded dropping the pen.

"We should wait for detective Chimon to come with a proof." Tie added.

"While we are focusing on evidences, we also need witnesses." Ohm said and everybody looked at him.

"The agencies working with them have all backed out except for Galaxy Hunters for obvious reasons. And so their testimony doesn't make any sense. They would not like to be involved in the first place." Perth said thinking hard.

Everybody seemed to be thinking about something or the other. I thought about the entire thing. I have been working with many big corporates and my experience about the crime cases might not be accurate based on textbook knowledge.

But I have enough knowledge about management since being a legal adviser needs you to be working within an organization's structure.

"We might not be able to find witnesses from the outside," I said and everyone turned to look at me blankly. "We will have to find a crack from the inside."

Ohm stared at me for a moment longer before nodding briefly. "Let's try to find out who all has had an internal conflict within the organization. Somebody who can bitch about their bosses."

"But where will we get these insights from?" Tu asked.

"Company bulletin boards are usually closed." Tie said.

"One. Ex-employees." I said. "And two, generic company feedback on rating sights open for business tracking. Usually people rant there like crazy with anonymous usernames." I said recalling what irritated the management the most.

"Tu, I need information about all the ex-employees of Euphoria." Ohm said and the turned to me. "Nanon, you will track these rating sights for the feedbacks. Since Chimon is your cousin, he can help you track the IPs of the feedback submission entry for all anonymous and named users."

I nodded. "Got it."

"Perth, since you know self-defense well, I need you to try and meet up the guards of the warehouses upfront with your real identity. I'll arrange a permit for questioning."

"Done deal." Perth replied.

"Tie, you and I will go and interrogate Galaxy Hunters." Ohm said.

Tie gaped at him.