Chapter Twenty Three

Perth

"What was that?" I asked Ohm when I saw his eye color change suddenly. He was glaring at the men trying to mess with Chippy while Chippy was outside the university in an alley waiting for Ohm.

Ohm rubbed his eyes and I observed his stance change. He was trembling and his body temperature rose. But as soon as I touched him he snapped out of whatever he was thinking and calmed himself before screaming on the leaches while approaching Chippy.

.

"We cannot write a missing complaint. We don't know if your sister is willingly away or not." The office told me when I walked in to lodge a missing complaint.

"SHE IS A MINOR!" Ohm screamed and banged his hand on the table. The officer flinched when he saw Ohm's angry glare in his direction. If looks could kill, the officer would die then and there.

"You need to calm your anger Ohm. Sometimes you scare me," I said while we were walking back to our car.

"Your sister is like my sister. And that crap of an officer was just being lazy to do his job." Ohm said and smirked calming himself a bit.

I shook my head. I know he cares for me, but sometimes, I fear that his care is more aggressive which can scare anyone of they don't know him well. "But still. Why were you so angry?"

"Because you are broken." He snapped. "You are my friend. And in your situation you are trying your level best to be calm. But I know what is happening in that head of yours. Why? Can't I care?"

I smiled. "You can. It's just that, it doesn't show on your face when you do."

"How do I look like?"

"Like a wild bear who can scare anyone and everyone." I snickered and he punched my shoulder smiling.

.

"Are you not going to stop?" I asked pulling the bottle from Ohm who was so drunk, he was not even able to sit straight.

"Chippyyyy..." He mumbled and tried pulling the bottle from me again.

I pushed him lightly making him fall back on the couch and kept away all the bottles. He wasn't asleep. He observed me quietly.

"I am heartbroken Perth."

"You knew she wasn't trust worthy." I answered.

"But still I feel sad."

"There you are. You know it wasn't meant to be." I smiled.

He chuckled. "There is no one who can shake me so much that I cry."

I smiled and shook my head throwing a towel at him. "Go shower. You and this place stink."

.

The huge dragon trembled listening to Nanon's words. Namphah who as struggling in his grip kept screaming. I looked at the other two dragons slowly landing on the ground.

"Bring her down, Ohm!" Chimon glared at Ohm while holding Nanon who was trying to beat up Ohm's feet because that's where he could reach.

I gulped assessing the situation. I have never seen Ohm's human face so much shaken like how his dragon face was at the moment.

I slowly walked closer to him. "Ohm..." I said waving my hand at him. "Please help Namphah get on the ground." I said. I walked closer to him and patted his feet rubbing it lightly. "Please Ohm... Firstly, bring her down and become a human so that we all can talk." I said. I am scared. I am scared to see him shaken so much that his dragon eyes are also teary.