Side Story - 2

The red dragon spread his wrath across the forest and mountain tops

The red dragon spread his wrath across the forest and mountain tops. Blazing fire and every living being was either crushed or burnt to death.

Mother Venus was tormented and crying for ages. She prayed to the almighty god who took a droplet of her tear and turned it into an egg. A beautiful red-blue egg that was supposed to be protected under any circumstances.

Mother Venus' prayers were answered and the news circulated the forest. The red dragon was furious and decided to crush the egg before it can hatch.

Mother Venus tried to save it by hiding it in ocean. She thought that no matter what, the dragon fire will not be able to reach deep within the water. But unknown of the power the devil held, mother Venus was defeated when the egg was found. It was crushed in front of her own eyes.

She cried and cried and cried till the god provided her with another egg.

This time mother Venus decided to hide it in her core between sands.

The news travelled again when mother Venus was seemingly smiling and relaxed.

The red dragon used all its senses to find the core until it sensed something in the core throbbing with life.

Before Mother Venus could protect it, the dragon burnt it brutally while laughing at mother Venus as a slave.

This time mother Venus' tears also ran dry. She asked for forgiveness from the almighty for being unable to protect what they blessed her with. And also to be unable to help her living beings rest in peace.

Having said that she decided to end this torturous cycle and finish herself from her core. She knew that if she will blast, then so will all the living beings along with the red devil dragon.

She was about to explode herself when the almighty stopped her. They explained to her that this way she will set it in history that the evil cannot be destroyed.

They gave her a third egg. This one was even more beautiful that the first two. Shinier and brighter.

They almighty asked her to go and meet the one of a kind creature that was born as an accident by the apes' contact with the devil fire. That creature has two legs and two hands and even if it was almost like an ape, it had what apes didn't have. And that was the capability to think.

Mother Venus went to find an unfamiliar being lurking around her fields and eating fruits.

Even if almighty had given her the instructions, she decided to test him.

She attacked him with full force. But the creature ducked with a smile and climbed the tree and turned to smile at her.

She tried again but the creature again dodged her attack. She tried a few more times before the creature stopped right in front of her face and kept smiling.

This time Mother Venus was intrigued. "How... How are you able to dodge my attacks? You are so little? Only the devil dragon is capable of it."

The creature smiled and sat peacefully in front of her. "I can see future. I can see when something bad is about to happen. And so I am able to dodge it as soon as it is decided." He said.

Mother Venus felt very secured and smiled at him. She brought out the egg and gave it to him.

"You are in my land. So you owe me. I am giving you a duty to protect this egg with all your might."

Mother Venus left after leaving the clueless creature with the beautiful egg.

The human was intrigued by the giant egg and its beauty. He thought that it was the most valuable possession he ever received.

So he started talking to it day and night. He used to eat around it, sleep with it, and talk to it nonstop. The egg would too sometimes move in acknowledgement.

The red devil realized that the planet seemed to be at peace and that irked it. It started searching for the egg again knowing that it must be somewhere on the planet.

Until one day the devil saw a creature like never before. And with him was the egg he was looking for. The devil smirked and decided to play around a bit. It started to throw fire balls around the human and the egg, never hitting them even once. But that was enough to show his power to human.

The human was scared and turned to egg. He gathered all his courage for the affection it possessed for the egg. He hugged the egg and turned to the devil giving him the look that said he was not afraid.

The devil got irked and decided to attack them directly this time. But as the human possessed the capability to see the future, he jumped and hopped with the heavy egg in his hand dodging each and every attack.

This made the dragon dead crazy and it lashed out with fire all around the forest. The human could see his death in his own eyes so he hugged the egg one last time and apologized to Mother Venus and the egg in his heart.

But the magic happened when the egg cracked in his hand. And he found himself hugging a cute small grey dragon with red and blue eyes.

The dragon seemed to have smiled at the human and nudged its head to show affection to him.

But when it saw the first string of fire that was about to touch the human, it started trembling.

It was when the human's tears fell on its skin, in a span of few moments, the small dragon turned into a humongous monster. As if the tear droplets gave it a sort of power, the monster dragon which became even bigger than the red devil charged on the one creating havoc.

The entire planet was on fire when the two dragons attacked each other with glazing flames through their nostrils. The two enormous beasts were not backing down. The human rode on the back of the grey dragon and warned it for any attack that could come over him.

The war continued for days till the big grey dragon successfully conquered the head of the red dragon and killed it. Mother Venus opened her arms and welcomed the new king as he was the one who saved them from the wrath of the devil.

Unlike the red devil, the grey giant was calm and cohabited with all the living beings on the planet. It also took charge of protecting the planet.

The giant was unbeatable and couldn't be defeated by anything. Over the years the giant was only weak in front of the human that protected it before birth.

The human and dragon shared a different kind of affection with each other which was very special. They couldn't be without each other and so everybody was used to see them like that. Even the almighty blessed them to be together in each birth till the end of their existence.

They provided them with the ability to find each other in any given circumstances.

It was just one white ichneumon dragon that habited on the moon and observed both the dragon and human in this entire journey.

Little did everyone know that the ichneumon was jealous and craving for everything that the grey giant has and it did not...