i'll make love to you *

★ LORELAI ★

September 18th
1997

There's no better feeling in the world than to wake up wrapped in the arms of someone you love. After a long spell of loneliness, the feeling of another person being pressed up against me is like no other. The warmth of his arms as they wrap around my waist, and his hot breath that hits the back of my neck. The quiet snores that leave his lips and his chest pressed up against my back. It's like a dream, but I'm wide awake.

That's why I've made it a point to stay completely still right now, in an attempt to not disturb the peace and ruin this perfect moment. Staring out the window of his room as the sun peeks through the blinds. I wouldn't even be able to put into words all the emotions that are running through my body. I'm full of love, relief and happiness. It's overwhelming and I feel like I could cry at any moment, but in the best way possible.

I know this peace is temporary though. Soon enough he will wake up, and yes the happiness and love will still be there, but there's still so much to be dealt with. The rest of the band will be coming back to California soon, I have to deal with the boxes full of my things, and Harry has to deal with his career. That's why I don't dare move. I'd like to stay in blissful ignorance a little longer.

But with my luck, Harry begins to shift behind me. His legs stretch and his arm around me tightens. I attempt to curl further into him to keep him asleep, but I don't think it works. He groans softly behind me, his head curling further into the back of my neck. He pulls me impossibly closer and my hips shimmy backwards in his hold.

That's when I feel it.

Harry groans louder behind me and I crane my neck backwards to look at him. His eyes are still peacefully shut, but there's a ghost of a smile on his lips. I flip back around, scoffing under my breath. Harry's hips suddenly buck up against me, the prominent bulge in his pants rubbing up against me.

"Really? You just woke up!" I breathe a laugh, my voice still groggy from my sleep.

"Can't help it when you're around," His gravely morning voice helps to persuade me.

I stare out the window as Harry's lips connect with the back of my neck, his hand pushing my hair to the side for more room. He plants wet kisses all over my neck and jaw, the arm around me pressing me further into him. His hips move slowly against me, a quiet moan leaving his lips that sends a shiver down my spine.

"Harry," My voice comes out as a whisper.

"I know baby, I love you too," His words are strained as he movements become stronger.

"Harry!" I laugh loudly. "I'm all gross from yesterday!" I attempt to squirm out of his hold.

"I don't care, honey." His hold on me becomes stronger somehow.

His hand that was laying around my waist moves down my torso, snaking underneath my t-shirt. His cold hand connects with the bare skin on my stomach and I suck in a sharp breath. He laughs lightly at my reaction as his hand slowly moves upwards. All of a sudden his palm cups my breast, his pointer and middle finger fiddling with my nipple. I gasp loudly, accidentally pushing my hips back towards Harry. He moans out loudly, his hand squeezing my breast tighter.

"C'mon baby, let me make love to you," He whispers right next to my ear.

His words and actions cause an ache to grow between my legs, my breathing becoming heavier.

"Hm? What do you say?" He begins kissing up and down my jaw again.

"Fuck me, Harry." I give in to his touch.