Author's Note

Hola, Elixirs!

I'm republishing Been Hunting Home today as part of your first birthday/anniversary. It has been a long time since I finished my last story because I had to focus on my personal life. I am currently busy in college so please forgive me for all the delays and inactivity. Nevertheless, I trust myself enough that I will always find my way back to this solace.

This story might be the lightest in this whole series, so if you're looking for a heavy drama, this is not it. This turned out shorter, lighter, and more fast-paced yet a little complicated story. This is Maii trying to explore the possibilities of writing. I don't think this is the best of me. I had to write something that will take me out of my plateau stage, not something perfect. Expect this story to be flawed, especially the plot and characters. But like what I always say, I will forever crave for growth to be the most that I can be. I still hope that you will enjoy the flight with Hunt and Solen.

I will bounce back with a lesson learned and a bigger fire in my heart. Thank you for always believing in me, Elixirs. Te Amo! HAPPY ANNIVERSARY, TO MORE YEARS WITH YOU, MI MEDICINAS.

Always yours,
Maii