Chap. 3 - Rewards and Interigations

3rd person pov~
Once Mari's weapon was drawn and her eye patch taken off, left her eye was ablaze with magic, her body was surrounded with electricity. She leaned and launched herself forward and ran at 'lightning' speed at the Glitch. It tried to lurch back in defence, but she was to fast and manage to take some HP. off of it again. She landed behind the creature as it tried to pinpoint where she struck but found no damage.

"Hæâ.....HAÅhà.....yœû MÏŠßęd" the Glitched said in a taunting tone, thinking that she was a bad aim and overestimated her for speaking highly of herself.

"Wait for it~", after she finished in a happy tone, she snapped her fingers and a black tar-like liquid sprayed from its now multiple slash wounds.

The Glitch screamed in pain. Mari managed to land some direct hits, just enough to get it to 10/99 HP.

"Ŷo-uū...Į nëed...tœ... KIŁŁ ŶÖŪ!!!", the Glitch yelled in rage, not wanting to be killed by this so called Guardian of the Multiverse.

Its body to grew and spread to like spikes, charges directly behind her. Before they could make contact, however, she backflips and lands on the spike. The Glitch refocused its aim to her again but she continues to weave through, slowly getting closer towards the Glitch.

"Štøp dœdGįñG...AND FIGHT!!!", it roared again at Mari.

"Okay, but remember, this is you wanted." Mari said in a neutral tone.

The Glitch didn't seem to listen as it tried to attack her again, aiming for either her soul or her head.

But before it's spikes could touch her, she jump at speeds with electricity around and slashed the Glitch soul, breaking it to peace's. The Glitch then came to a stop and now noticed what she did. Finally, its soul and itself broke into dust, and the dust fully disappeared. It was dead.

Mari sheathed her weapon back on her back and it disappeared, she also put her eye patch back on her left eye. She looked back towards where the Glitch once was.

"I'm sorry that it had to turn out this way, but I had a job to do. I wasn't sure whether or not you were a Glitch or made from negativity. But may you finally be free from pain and find peace", Mari said towards the air, as if talking or praying out load in respect.

Mari then stretched her arms upward and put herself on her tippy toes. She put her hands on her hips and put a smile on her face. "Now with that taken care of, I earned a reward for myself. Since I'm already in Snowdin's forest, I could head over to Grillby's for some grub", she said thinking out load.

Mari began walking to the nearest path to get to the winter town. "Hope no one heard or saw what happened. Wouldn't want them to get suspicious and freak out. Especially the Sans of this universe", said as she continued to go her way.

But without knowing, a certain monster was watching here with the cover of the forest. 'What the hell was that?'

—————————————————————
(Time Skip)

Mari continued down the path until she finally saw the Snowdin sign. As she was walking, the other monsters looking at her and some were smiling and waving at her. Of course being polite, she smiled and waved back. She then saw the restaurants sign that said 'Grillby's' in lights. Mari walked up and opened the door. The inside was full of chatter of different monsters, from the royal guard dogs to the bartender Grillby himself. Of course, he was cleaning a glass cup from behind the counter. Mari walked across the wooded floors and pulled a stool, she sat down by the counter.

"*Phew* Finally, I can sit down and eat something" Mari said in a relaxed tone, "Hey Grillby! I'll have some fries and a bottle of ketchup please.

Grillby gave her a nod and walked off to make her order. Suddenly, one monster walked up behind her and sat on the stool next to her.