Chap. 13 - Recovery

"Mari! Are you okay?! Sorry, but we got here as fast as we could." Ink said, then taking a good look around the room to see all the Bad Sans's laying in different areas, and Mari badly injured. All of them, minus Dream, had a look of shock on their faces. "OH MY STARS! What in the multiverse Happened?!" Ink said.

"Huh, oh! Hey Ink, I was wondering where you were. So, you ready to get out of here, because I am in need of some serious medical or magic help." Mari said with her happy tone.

—————————————————————

3rd person pov~

"WOWIE SO YOUR THE FRIEND THE INK HAS BEEN TALKING ABOUT. AND YOU TOOK OUT ALL OF THE BAD SANS'S. AND OH MY STARS, YOU TERRIBLY INJURED!" Blueberry said surprised.

"Huh, oh yeah! I had to distract them, while Ink went to rescue you guys. Plus, they packed so pretty sneaky moves, but it's okay, and it looks like Ink succeeded." Said Mari.

"Yeah, it was Mari's plan to helps you guys. This was all her." Ink said with a smile.

"Aw shucks Inky, you making me blush~" Mari said with her flowery aura, while Ink find a rainbow blush. "But with that, I think its time that we leave and recover back at my anti-void. Since Ink and I know my portals code."

"Hmm, that sounds like a plan. What do you guys think." Ink asked his friends.

"Ugh, anything to get out the f*ck out of here." Fell 'agreed'?

"HEY! LANGUAGE, RED ME!" Blueberry warned him.

Mari then walked to the side and pulled out her sword from her back. She stabbed the air and sliced downwards to create a black and white swirling portal.

"You guys go on ahead. Ink, you know where my house is." Mari said.

"On it. Cmon guys." Ink said.

Ink quickly pulled up Dream on his back to keep his from falling. He then began walking with Blueberry and Fell following. But Mari stayed behind and looked at the Bad Sans's that were still knocked out. Blueberry saw this before he stepped through the portal.

"EXCUSE ME, HUMAN? AREN'T YOU GOING TO COME THROUGH?" Blueberry questioned.

"Yeah, I'm coming. I just need to do something first." Mari said.

Mari took a few steps forward and went on her knees. Her body was then surrounded in bright hue of green light, and it began to move around the room. Each of the Bad Sans's bodies then lite up in the green colour. Soon enough, their bodies healed as if the fight never happened.

"HUMAN, WHY ARE YOU HEALING THEM? WEREN'T THEY THE ONES THAT HURT YOU?" Blueberry asked.

Once they were fully healed, Mari stood up and towards the portal and in front of Blueberry. She gave eye contact and answered.

"To be honest, I didn't really want to hurt them even though they attacked first. Let's just say they were dealt a bad hand." Said Mari.

Blue looked at her in surprise. She was being to kind to them.

"Now, after you~" Mari said, bowing and letting him go first like he was royalty.

"WHY THANK YOU HUMAN." Blueberry said walking through the portal.

Before Mari went through last, the adrenaline in her veins wore off and she felt the wounds on her burn. With the gash on her left arm, she barley touched it to keep it from bleeding further. The injuries on her legs slowly bled with pressure being put on it. The wounds made her go on her knees as she hissed and groaned in pain. She didn't want to make the others worry as she put on a brave face, got back on her feet, and walked through the portal.