Chap. 30 - Double Sided

"Oh, that right! We're exploring through some AU's and we think we found some evidence of a Glitches. We weren't totally sure about it, so wanted to ask for your help." Dream informed.

"Really then? Well then, I suggest we leave as soon as possible before anything bad happens."

"YOU READ OUR MIND MARI. MWEH HE HE!" Said Blueberry.

—————————————————————
3rd person pov~

Mari and the Star Sans travel through the other side of a portal into a dark and shrouded woods. Large pine trees cover most of the area and sunlight from above.

"Okie donkeys, y'all said there might be some sightings of Glitches in this AU, but I have some questions about this area. I mean, shouldn't this area have snow like the other AU's?" Mari questioned.

"That's the thing, look up." Said Ink.

As Ink suggested, Mari looked above her, only to see sunlight from the surface, shining through holes dug into the ceiling of the Underground.

"Uhhhhh... well that's, um, rare and strange?" Mari commented.

"RIGHT?! WHEN WE WERE SCOUTING THE AREA EARLIER, IT TOOK US A BIT UNTIL WE FOUND THOSE HOLES IN THE MOUNTAIN. WE THOUGHT IT MIGHT BE SOMETHING ABNORMAL HAPPENING IN THE AU, OR IT MIGHT EVEN BE A GLITCH. IF THAT WERE TO BE THE CASE, WE THOUGHT IT WOULD BE A GOOD IDEA TO CALL YOU." Blueberry explained.

"Hmmmmm... well, I think it would be best if we scout the area for anything else. Plus, we can slept up into pairs to cover the area better. Ink, Dream, I want you two to head over to Waterfall. Blueberry, you and I will continue looking around Snowdin. If you find anyone or anything, Ink you have my number to contact me." Mari planned.

"Sounds like a plan! Let's head out Dream." Ink said with a small smirk.

"Right!" Dream responded."

Ink grabbed his paint from his back and used the paint to create a swirling ink portal. Ink and Dream jumped and quickly teleported to their destination.

(Timeskip)~

Mari and Blueberry walk through the empty town, looking and being aware of their surroundings.

"You know, I've seen areas like emptied, but the holes in the ceiling keep distracting me. I mean, what if the AU is slowly breaking down?" Mari questioned.

"THAT IS A SOUND THEORY?" Blueberry agreed to the possibility.

Suddenly, crunching of snow could be heard from behind the pair. This made Blueberry and Mari turn around, alarmed to what could be roaming around.

"Judging by those steps, were not alone." Said Mari.

At the same time, Blueberry summoned two sharp bones in his hands and Mari summoned one of her scissor blades. From a distance, three spikes came flying from the cover of the pine trees.

"Blueberry, Look Out!" Mari yelled.

Before the spikes hit their target, Mari sidestepped in front of Blueberry and knocking the spikes off their path. From the trees, a Glitch roared in anger and tried to send more sharp spikes from its tale. Its tail whipped, sending black spikes to the two hero's.