Chapter 24

Silas 

"...and I swear Silas when I say this dog was the cutest thing I've ever seen in my life I mean it! I wanted to take a picture to show you but I was worried I'd look like an absolute creep so I..."

I love it when she's in this kind of mood. Just happy and rambling away about whatever her brain can think of. 

Hearing Alette talk is probably one of the most soothing sounds I've ever heard.

"Mhm" I keep trying to make noises to show her I'm listening but to be truthful I'm struggling a bit to keep up with her story in between simply admiring her, driving, and fighting the urge to pull the car over and rip all her clothes off right here and now.

I scowl at the roundabout coming up knowing that I have to drop her hand again to change gears before I can pick it back up in my grip and lay a kiss to the back of her hand.

Maybe I should buy a new self driving Tesla so that I can keep her hand in mine the whole time.

Finally pulling into the driveway of the house makes my body relax and my pulse quicken at the same time because knowing I'll have my girl home with me is both equally comforting and exciting, especially knowing that silky number she's got packed away in her bag.

"Don't even think about it angel" I say putting on a stern voice, that I know she secretly loves, not even having to look at her before I already know she's reaching for the door handle.

I quickly get out of the car and walk around to her side so I can open the door for her, holding my hand out to help her climb out as she sends me a bashful smile and mutters her thanks.

I usher her inside quickly to get out of the cold before I run back to the car to grab her stuff.

She's not getting any of this back, it's staying here so she has more of her things here permanently.

Walking into the house I'm hit with disappointment when I don't see Alette instantly.

I'm so clingy and yet I just don't seem to care.

I see her shoes tucked neatly in the shoe cabinet by the door and figure she's gone to get comfy or make a drink or something.

I toe my shoes off and head upstairs to put her bag in our room only to be met with an intoxicating sight.

From where I'm standing in the door way of our bedroom I have the perfect view of Alette bent over in nothing but her slinky white underwear, completely topless, rummaging around a draw, I'm guessing to find a pyjama top.

Being in the perfect position to admire her arse for a bit longer before I announce my appearance I examine the beautiful curvature of her body, her soft round hips, her full thighs, her perfectly plump arse, but what peaks my attention the most are the faint red marks and blueish bruises on her ample cheeks from being spanked by her new heart shaped paddle because she, and I quote, 'wanted cute hearts on her butt', and who am I to tell her no.

"My god you're beautiful" my voice is raspy with desire when I decide to make my presence known.

With a yelp of surprise Alette whips around to face me as she bring her arms up to cover her chest at the same time.

"I-I was just trying to find my fluffy shirt, y-you know the, uh, the one with the urm, the hedgehog on it" she stutters over her words as I set her bag on the floor and slowly prowl towards her like I'm a predator after its prey.

"It's in the wash basket" I tell her once I'm in front of her looking down at her with a smirk on my face.

"Oh" is all she says and I quirk a teasing brow at her.