Confusing Feelings (Part 2)

{Vanessa in MM}

-----------------------------------------------------

Edited by Vanessa

Nicole's POV

I walk away from him, my hand stinging from how hard I had slapped him.

Why would he kiss me? I don't understand, he doesn't even like me and he just ups and kiss me. Why?

But I can't lie, that kiss was something, it was amazing in fact. I was only kissed by one other person besides him, but I don't have time to remember him right now.

I get to my history class and see that Vanessa is already there and she saved me a seat. As I walked people moved out of my way, I probably looked pissed off like usual.

I sit down as the teacher started his lesson, Vanessa tapped me, looking concerned for me. I smiled at her, she always cared about me. That's why she's my best friend.

---------------------------------------------------

Flashback 12 years ago

I hate it here, all the kids keep being mean to me and don't wanna be my friend. I wanna go home to daddy.

It's recess and I'm sitting under a tree, none of the other kids asked me to play, I'm all alone.

A group of kids comes over to me and their all girls, I hope they won't be mean to me too. They finally stop when they are all surrounding me and the tallest girl speaks first.

"Your fat," she said as all of them started laughing then the other kids joined in

"and stinky too"

"She's probably stupid"

"You have no friends"

"Because you're so fat!" They were all laughing so loud and by this point I had started crying, why are other kids so mean to me? I was never mean to them. They kept repeating "your fat, your fat" over and over again so I covered my ears while I cried.

"SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP" I started screaming until somebody came running over with sand in their hands and threw it at all the kids, getting some on me and making them scream and run away.

"They are very stupid," a girl's voice said as she turned around. She had two big Afro puffs and big green eyes, she comes over to me and smiled "Are ya ok? Those girls were mean, but it's ok because I stopped them" She put her hands on her hips and smiled even more.

I was confused, was she being nice or was she going to be like all the other kids and start being mean like them.

"Why did you help me?" I wiped away my tears and looked up at her "Are you going to be mean too?"