A Promise (Part 2)

~{Not edited}~

Vanessa's POV

I was shocked, I couldn't believe my eyes. My best friends boyfriend and some whore kissing up on him.

"What the fuck is this?!"

Justin finally pulled away from the kiss and comes over to me.

"Vanessa I know what this looks like but-"

"But I guess we got caught now, we can't hide our love anymore"

Sandy smiles as she said each word and acted like a proud girlfriend showing off their boyfriend.

"I'm telling her now!"

How could he do this? He said that he cared about Nicole and he does this shit...I feel so stupid for trusting him and telling Nicole to take a chance.

Oh god...she is going to be upset.

I was upset and I know the anger on my face shows it. Before I could try to leave Justin gripped onto my wrist and I reacted.

-SMACK-

I feel my hand hit his cheek, hard. I also noticed the red mark coming on his cheek but I didn't care.

"Stay away from Nicole!"

I glared at Justin and Sandy before running off, I have to find Nicole and Maya I already know where both of them are at.

~xXx~

Justin's POV

I feel the sting in my cheek as I watch Vanessa run off. I know I deserve. I look back to see Sandy still standing there with a smile.

"Your happy now? This is what you wanted?!"

I was pissed off and I had to do my best to control myself or I don't know what I'll do.

"Poor Nicole... So yes... My job is done now."

Sandy starts to walk away but I gripped onto her shoulder.

"What do you mean by that?"

"You shouldn't be worrying about me. Poor Nicole is about to have all her feelings crushed by the truth."

Sandy tells me with a smile on her face. Before removing my hand from her shoulder.

"You better go explain yourself while you can and stop worrying about me."

With those works she leaves in the opposite direction of Vanessa. I don't know where she is going but I don't care. I had to explain everything I can.

~xXx~

Nicole's POV

I was sitting in the front row of the bleachers, talking to Maya while she stretched for practice.

We were just talking about a homework assignments when Vanessa bursted through the doors, frantically looking around for something. Finally she sees us and runs over.

She stopped in front of us in a huff and tries catching her breath but once she did I wasn't ready for what she told me.

"I..I think Justin is cheating on you."

I felt like someone punched me in my stomach. I didn't know what to say or do.

"Are you sure?"

I can hear myself ask Vanessa and once she nodded her head it seemed to be confirmed.

"I'm so sorry Nicole..."

Maya said and I can tell that she must have found out the same time that I did. Vanessa finally filled me in on everything that happened and it still seemed unreal.

Justin, he told me that he cared and does something like this.

Just as Vanessa finished Justin comes and comes right over to us. Before he can get close I hold up my hand to stop him which worked.

"Where is she?"

"Who?"

"That bitch that you decide to cheat on me with."

I tell him as I stand up. Pissed off couldn't begin to describe how I feel. I would get him back later but for now I need to deal with her.

It didn't take long at all for Sandy to show up with her being a cheerleader as well. I walk over to her as Justin tried to stop me but Vanessa and Maya stopped them.

Sandy smiles at me once we are face to face.

"I'm sorry that you had to find out this way."

Once I hear that I pretty much lost myself. I punched Sandy in the face and she falls to the ground but I didn't stop there. I gripped a handful of her hair and proceed to start dragging her across the floor.

Sandy screamed at me to stop but of course I didn't.

But soon her little cheerleadering friends come over and we started playing tug of war. I pull on her hair while they pull on her body until finally I ripped out some of her hair.

"Don't say shit to me Justin! WE'RE DONE!" And with that I leave the gym, angry tears rolling down my cheeks. I get my things and head straight home. I can't believe I was so stupid.

But as I'm going through to get my bag I find a yellow envelope with my name written in cursive.

~xXx~

Sandy's POV

I sat down in the living room holding a ice pack to my nose, Ariel is in front of me and looked to be going through pictures. I know exactly what the pictures are from.

"You did a great job, faze one is finished. Your money will be transfer to your bank account. Any questions and/or concerns?"

Ariel said, sounding professional as if she done this many times before.

"Yes, I want Justin! Please help me get him."

"Don't worry, we'll get him. Just make sure you do your part and you'll be paid in full."

Ariel didn't say that. It was Marcus as he walked into the room and sat down on the couch.

"Now you and me, we both have things in common. We both have someone interested in each other. That's why I got Ariel to contact you."

I remember when the girl approached me, offering me $10'000 to just sleep with him as much as i want and record it as blackmail.

Then once I gave them the tape they had went to work on it.

Making pictures, clearing up the audio and making it HD. Ariel is smarter then I expected.

"So, that was the trial job and I think you have what it takes to work with us. Are you in?"

I think, I didn't really need the money. I just want Justin and he can help me, even guaranteed it. I take the ice off my nose and have determinations in my eyes.

"Alright I'll do it. I will do anything that I can."

Marcus smirk at me and sat back on the couch.

"Perfect. Let's start faze two"

-----------------------------

Hello everyone! Another chapter finished, there is going to be a lot of drama coming up that I think you all will love.

I planning to put out another chapter again this week too so look out for it.

Comment and upvote, it really supports the story

Until next time

xXWillowsByErikaXx