I'm So Very Sorry

{Ariel in MM}

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Vanessa's POV Edited by Vanessa

I was walking home from Nicole's house, I should have told her about him, he could already be here too. I get into my house and I hear voices in the living room. That's weird, it should only be my mom and dad home.

Walking into the living room I see my mom, dad, random girl, and Marcus. Wait Marcus? Everyone must have heard me come in and he turned to me with a smile planted on his face "Hey Vanessa, I missed you."

Why? Why would he miss me? He shouldn't even be here, I don't understand. The world felt like it was spinning around me and I felt like I was going to be sick. Before I knew it everything around me turned black.

---------------------------------------

I opened my eyes slowly to see that I'm in my room, I feel something cold on my head, I must have fainted. Whenever I'm too scared or nervous I always faint, the first time it happened was when I tried to ask my crush out and he thought I died.

I sit up and had a small headache, the cold thing fell off my head onto my bed. An ice pack? I must have hit my head when I fell and my mom put it on me then my dad probably bought me up here. I soft knock came on my door, but I wasn't in the mood for anyone at the moment. I thought I made that clear but not saying anything but my door opens and in comes Marcus, fucking great.

He had a new ice pack in his hand and sat on my bed, he moved closer and help it out to me but I, slapped it out his hand "Really Vanessa? That's how you feel?" I stayed silent, how did he expect me to feel after all he was done.

He sighed and lay back on my bed "Vanessa, how many times do I have to say sorry to you? You know me and I need you to be there to support me. I have to get her back, she's everything to me and I love her so much."

"Marcus no. I can't help or support you, the last time I did I almost lost my best friend. All that shit you done, the creeping, the stalking, the lying to both of us. She was your girlfriend and if you loved her so much you wouldn't have done all that crap. Also she 18 and about to go to college, she doesn't need you. But how...how could you?" I can feel tears in my eyes threatening to fall.

When Nicole and Marcus dated she was 16 and he was 18, once he left for college me and Nicole made a silent pact to each other. We would never talk about him and would act like the time they dated never happened, to us he didn't even existed anymore.

He was quiet and didn't say a word making the room silent. It felt like an hour went by when he finally said something "I did what I had to do. I protected both of you, who knows what would have happened that night if I wasn't tracking Nicole's phone. I am sincerely sorry, but I don't regret what I did."

My vision got blurry and my tears were already rolling down my cheeks, how could he be so heartless? I could never do something like that. I feel arms wrap around me and I knew it was him but I cried into his chest while he kept repeating "I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry" I cried until I ran out of tears and my nose wasn't runny anymore.

"Do you forgive me?"

"Fuck no" I finally got myself together and push out of his arms, I wipe away the rest of my tears and sit up. I hate him so much but love him at the same time.

"I'm gonna give you some time. I know you'll forgive me, but I need you to do a favor for me" He was texting on his phone and I rolled my eyes, he always comes running to me when he needs something. Then there's another knock on my door and he gets up to open it, now in come the random girl. Nobody informed me my room was a meeting spot.

"Vanessa, this is Ariel and she is my favor" I was beyond confused and he must have noticed because he continued "She's one of my friends but will be playing me girlfriend while I'm here. I need you play nice and be friends with her, also you need to get Nicole to be friends with her too."

Ariel stuck her hand out and I shook it, just because I don't like him doesn't mean be rude to her "Nice to meet you, Vanessa, I can't wait to hang out together" she seems nice but looks can always be deceiving.

She sat in a chair in my room and Marcus smiled at both of us "That's just step one, there's more I have to explain to both of you."

---------------------------------

Nicole's POV

I was in a beautiful white long dress and walking around in a meadow, the sun was just setting and you can see it from the meadow I kept walking but didn't even notice somebody had my hand till they squeezed it.

"You look very beautiful" I knew that deep voice anywhere, I look up and see Justin. He had a big smile on his face and was dressed in all white too. I could feel my face get hot as I looked away from him, but he turned my head back and kissed my forehead as we continued walking.

He's so sweet and smart and beautiful. I'm so luck to have him by my side. We get to the middle of the meadow and he holds me close to him "Nicole you made me so happy, I never thought I would have found a girl to love. You are my everything and I-" He suddenly stopped talking and I looked up at him, blood was coming out his mouth and a red stain was forming on his chest.

"JUSTIN!" I lay him down and the stain got bigger, oh god why? Why is this happening? Tears were rolling done my face and onto him, he tried speaking but I stopped him "Don't talk! Please i'll get help and-"

"Nicole there's no saving him" No, please not him, I look up and there was Marcus, he was dressed in a all black suit like he was going to a funeral with a gun in his hand, he starts walking closer. I hold Justin close and start screaming "STAY AWAY! FUCKING LEAVE!" he wouldn't listen and just kept coming.

I started hyperventilating and covered Justin with my body, he can't do this again, not again. I feel a arm push me off him and before I could scream all I see blood and he shot Justin again in his head. I was close enough that blood splattered on my face and dress, I was shaking, oh no, Justin "I'm sorry Nicole but I'm the only one for you and I'll always will be."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Another chapter done, what do you think about Vanessa and Marcus?

If you like the story up vote it please, it tells me i'm doing something right and leave a comment of what you think?

There will be another chapter before the week is out so don't worry

Until next time

xXWilliowsByErikaXx