We Need To Talk

{Not edited}

Justin's POV

"We need to talk"

My tone serious as I looked down to Nicole who looked pissed off, but I couldn't blame her since I locked her in here with me.

"Why should I talk to you?" Nicole asked simply as she leaned back against the door.

"You never gave me a chance to explain myself. You just ran off before I could even say anything and you took you friends word before mine."

Nicole rolled her eyes. "I left because I know Vanessa nor Maya would lie to me. I been best friends with Vanessa for years too."

I know she had a point, it would be hard to get her to believe me.

"Look, what happened was not my fault. The time that me and Sandy got together was because she was blackmailing me."

"How could she have blackmailed you? Your a jock, if anything you can fucking blackmail her for something."
I groaned, I remember why Sandy blackmailed me and I know that no matter what I would look bad. But maybe I could have Sandy look even worse...

"Sandy blackmailed me for sex, she's jealous of you and our- I'm mean the relationship that we had together."

Nicole is quite for a moment, before I can speak again I feel her slap me across the cheek.

"Okay, I deserve that."

"So, did you bring me here just to tell me you been fucking some other girl?"

Nicole asked as she raised her hand up to slap me again but before she did I grabbed her hand to stop it.

"No, I wanted to prove to you that we should be together. If I could go back and change what happened I would. I was stupid and I'm sorry. Can I just have another chance?"

I never thought I would actually try this hard for a girl. Usually if she is done with me then I'm done with her, but I can't let this one go.

Finally I let go of Nicole's hand and thankfully she doesn't slap me. She looked like she is thinking about something before looking up to me and letting out a sigh.

"I want to believe you, I do but I don't know if I can honestly. You the first guy I gave a chance on after my Ex and... I...I just need sometime."

"But-" Before I can speak Nicole cuts me off.

"Either you find some proof or just give up. No matter what I you pick I need time." And on those words Nicole turns around and unlocked the door before finally leaving him alone in the bathroom.

I sighed and leaned against the sink. At least she's not pissed, or at least doesn't seem like it. I need to just figure out how to get Sandy out of the way now, for good.

As I'm leaning against the sink I could feel a buzz in my pocket as I take out my phone and see it's exactly who I need.

Sandy: "Can we meet tonight Justin?"

Nicole's POV

I leave the bathroom and groaned, I couldn't even say if that conversation went well or not.

I look along to go and see if I could find any of my friends, once I got to the living room I see Maya cuddled up on the couch with some other girl. She seemed to be happy and having fun and it made her feel better seeing Maya at least enjoying herself.

I make my way to the kitchen and soon find Vanessa taking jello shots in the kitchen, when she sees me she smiles and waves.

"Hey girl! Have one with me!"

Vanessa seemed to be in a cheerful and slightly drunk good mood as she comes over and hands me a shot glass. I sighed and decided to take it, I needed a buzz and to forget about things for a moment.

Both of us stay in the kitchen, taking a few shots and I tell Vanessa what happened in the bathroom.

"Really?! He must still love you, I wish I had a boy who would treat me like that." Vanessa said, I could tell that she was surprised by Justin deciding to approach me here.

"I know, I don't know what I want to do."

"Make him work for it, if you don't take him back then you win no matter what and it will be a waste of his time." Vanessa said as she takes a sip from her drink.

I think about her words for a moment, I wasn't cruel but it could be fun.

"And besides you two haven't fucked yet."

"Okay. Vanessa your drunk."

"Am I right or am I right?"

I sighed as I take the cup from Vanessa's hand and lead her out to the room to Maya to see if she is ready to go.

I go back and find Maya still having fun on the couch as I ask.

"We're leaving, Vanessa is nearly wasted and do you need a ride home?"

"Oh no I'm fine, I found my own ride home." Maya gave me a playful wink and I laughed. I'm used to her being a flirt now.

"Alright, we will see you later." I tell her as I walked Vanessa to the door and the car. I managed to find her car keys as I sit in the drivers seat and sighed.

I start driving and figured that Vanessa can just crash at my place for the night.

I don't know where exactly me and Justin are. We may get together, maybe we will stay ex's. Who knows at this point. It's up in the air.

----------------------------
Hey guys! First off I want to say thank you to everyone! My story is now over 50k views and I never even though I could get that many. I didn't even think I could get a thousand at one point.

So to all the people that read every chapter or even the ones that just check out the story and see it's not for them, at least you gave it a chance. Thanks for being there.

Thank you to those who have added the story on their reading list and followed me as well. Just having the support of everyone makes the work I put in the story worth while.

I'll make sure to keep the story and make it the best I can!

I hope that you are enjoying the story, upvote if you did and leave a comment if you please!

I'm going to try and get in as many chapter as I can before summer is out since I'll be going back to school soon once my break is over.

Until next time

xXWillowsByErikaX