Tonight Is Our Night

{Not Edited Yet}{Nicole's outfit MM}

Nicole's POV

It's Saturday night

Getting dress is a real pain in the ass, especially when I have to do it to go out somewhere but at least I'm going out with someone I like

Maya had helped me pick out something nice to wear that she said would be perfect for tonight. Then with Vanessa on my back about wearing makeup I had no choice but to let her do something.

Vanessa is smiling like crazy and doing my eye makeup. "I can't believe your actually going out, you barely date anyone" She said while focusing on her work.

"I know. But don't make a big deal about this it's just two people going out." I tell both of them smiling

Maya and Vanessa both just started laughing, both of them not believing me.

I would never admit it to either of them but I'm excited about this date. I been thinking about it all week and nothing can kill my vibe. Not any of the people at school, not my mother, and definitely not Marcus.

Yeah he wanted to hang out but something tells me I shouldn't. I always have a gut feeling and I just shouldn't be around him this weekend.

Soon after sitting in on this stool I'm finished. My make-up done up, my hair straightened out, and dressed nicely. I didn't put in this much effort since I went out with Marcus...

I really need to stop doing that. We're not together anymore and I still think about him. If everything else went great in our relationship I would probably still be with him.

"Come on you know we gotta take your picture" Vanessa said while taking out her phone

I groaned, I hate taking pictures.

"She's right. We barely see you look this good" Maya said and has her phone out too

I sighed and just take the pictures, I probably couldn't leave the house if I didn't but when I allowed them to do it they took so many.

All I see is flashing phones and hear clicking over and over again. I thought it would never end.

Soon I hear honking outside and realized that my ride is here.

"Wait! I have to take 10 more!" Vanessa yelled while trying to keep me still but couldn't since I walked out the room. I wobbled a little as I walked, I don't know how girls wear heels in the club. I haven't even walked far and I already had to stop myself from busting my ass.

When I get to my living room I noticed that my mother is gone. Who knows where that woman went today.

Then Maya and Vanessa come down with smiles on there face.

Vanessa: "Ya see that? Our little girl had grown up to be an beautiful young lady."

Maya: "I see, there will be people that will want her but we must protect our girl"

Vanessa: "Yes and you know what that means right?"

Maya: "Yes. We will be giving you some rules"

Nicole: "Rules? But I'm 18 and your not even my parents-"

They both ignored me as Maya cuts me off and continued.

Maya: "One, make sure that he is a gentlemen and takes care of you tonight."

Vanessa: "Two, never put out on the first date. Be a classy lady, not a trashy hoe."

Maya: "Three, have fun. But if he doesn't have you home by midnight we're calling the cops"

And on that note they both pushed me out the door. I couldn't even laugh since I know there dead serious about me coming back.

Their both nosey and want me to tell them what happened tonight.

I look up the see Justin dressed up nicely and holding the door open for me. "Good evening my lady" He said with a charming smile.

I think I made the right chose tonight.

Marcus's POV

I see her leaving with him

How could she do this? I'm supposed to be the only one for her and she goes out cheating on me.

Nicole why? I love you so much. Why have a little boy when you can have a man?

Once he started driving I wait a few minutes before following behind them. I'm going to watch him tonight and see if this will be a recurring problem.

The first place they went was to is dinner, this place is cheat. I could have done so much better. I see her sitting there smiling and laughing the whole time with him.

It makes me sick.

After about a hour of them talking and eating together they finally leave, going on a walk. They both hold hands and must be talking about something interesting.

I follow them the whole time, gripping the steering wheel tightly and very much pissed off. He takes her home around 11:45pm and they kiss goodbye.

That was the breaking point for me.
---------------------------------------------------------