Starting Fresh (Part 2)

{Not edited}

Nicole's POV

After talking to Maya I knew that I had to get myself ready but she decided that she would dress me up herself.

A half hour passed and there is a knock at the front door. I make my way downstairs and as I opened the door I'm immediately hugged.

"Oh we are going to have fun together!" Vanessa said as she hugged me tightly. She pulled away and soon frowned.

"What are you wearing sweetie? Don't worry, we are going to fix you up!" Vanessa said with a bright smile and that's when I noticed, make up kits, bags with clothes, oh no.

I looked over to see that my mother is nearly passed out on the couch as Maya and Vanessa walked inside. I walk over and take the bottle from her hand and sat it on the table. I could hear her slurring and lay her on her side.

"I still don't understand why you put up with that woman. After everything that she puts you through." Maya said with a sigh.

"She is still my mother, she may have moments but I still have to help and take care of her too. Besides she got slightly better, more or less."

I lead my friends up to my room as Maya sat her bag on top of the bed and has me sit in front of my dresser mirror. Vanessa started going through my closet which I don't even fight since she wouldn't stop.

"Have a certain look you want?" Maya asked as she takes my hair out of the bun it had been in.

"I don't really care. Straighten, curl it, cut it, whatever."

"Damn. Your that bad into a slump that your willing to cut your hair?" Vanessa asked from the closet as I could see her throwing clothes out onto the bed from the mirror.

"I'm not in a slump."

"Girl, yes you are. This is the most depressed that I have ever seen you. Besides Marcus and all that shit." Vanessa said as she emptied out half my closet.

"And I'm not cutting this hair. We are going to make you look great tonight so you can show up, show out, and move on." Maya said as she plugged up straighteners to the wall and comes back over to brush through my hair. "Besides, you don't need him! You can have any man you want."

I listened to her and can hear Vanessa yell a "Yes!" In the background, it lifted my spirits up a bit to hear their words and smile. Maybe their right.

~two hours later~

I look into the mirror at myself and had to admit that Maya did a pretty good job. My hair all curled up and I had on black and gold eye shadow with lip gloss.

"I know your not into makeup so I went with something light and you look great!"

Vanessa had picked me out a outfit as well to wear, a pair of red shorts with a black tank top. I listened to her for the past hours complain about how I needed to go shopping immediately and that she's taking me as soon as possible.

"Vanessa! I get it! I don't have the clothes or fashion sense that you have and if I agree to go with you will you shut up?"

"Well if you will I guess I can." Vanessa said with a smile on her face as she picked up her purse. "Now let's get going!"

~Justin's POV~

I looked around the room, being a jock had it's perks. I got invited to just about every party that anyone in the school had, especially cheerleaders.

When they heard that me and Nicole split I have been getting invited to plenty of cheerleader parties. None of them ever liked Nicole but I didn't care, she was my girl.

And I plan on getting her back but with her avoiding me I never have the chance to talk to her.

She so fucking stubborn. But I love that about her.

"Hello?!"

I had been so stuck in my own thoughts that I didn't realize that someone had been talking to me. I look over to see a blond cheerleader, mini skirt and a tub top on was the first thing I noticed.

"I have been talking to you this whole time and you haven't been paying attention!" Her voice was high and very annoying.

"Oh yeah...what were we talking about?"

I could see that she was frustrated as she huffed but repeats herself anyway.

"I was talking about you coming back to my place for an after party?" She had a flirty smile on my face as she asked and I hesitated.

So far I haven't been with any girls, I practically ignored their advances but they always come back again and again. Maybe I should stop ignore them. Blow off some steam from the frustration that Nicole has been bringing me.

"I guess I'll come-" Before I could finish my sentence someone catches my eyes that entered the room. Nicole with her two friends. I knew one had been coming since she's a cheerleader but I didn't expect all of them.

She looked so good. It's been awhile and she usually dressed up like that for our dates. Nicole turned as their eyes met for a moment, I smile at her but I just watch her look away and go through to a different room.

"Ugh...who invited the cow..." The blond cheerleader muttered before turning back to me for my answer.

"You know what, I'm busy tonight. Besides I don't fuck sluts"

She gasped dramatically as I started to walk away to the next room as I could hear her scream. "Your a asshole Justin!"

I chuckled to myself at the words and looked in the room, we needed to settle this and fix things. First I couldn't find her since it been the living room and half the party guest stayed in here.

After a few minutes of searching I say her friends drinking in the kitchen and I find her by a wall on the other side of the living room talking to some dude and could feel myself getting pissed off.

I know we are not together but I still didn't like seeing her talking to someone else. I go through the crowd, even pushing past people as a grabbed Nicole's arm.

"What the fuck are you doing?" Nicole asked as I started to pull her along with me. With her saying that it caused a few people to stare. The guy she had been talking to was going to step in but one look made him back off. It was hard to pull her since she is strong but I managed to pull her to a bathroom and lock the door behind me once were inside.

"We need to talk."
------------------------
Hey guys, I have been having a killer writer block but I came to deliver! Especially since I get notifications about the story everyday which I have to thank you guys so much!

Whenever I have moments when I'm having trouble writing and I see everyone that is supporting the story it definitely gets me through!

Thank you guys so much with all my heart! ♥ ♥ ♥

But upvote the story and leave a comment if you liked!

I'll see you next time

xXWillowsByErikaXx