Never Drink Kids

Nicole's POV

Edited by Vanessa

Maya was kissing me. Maya, another girl, was kissing me, another girl. My mind was going a mile a minute, she kept kissing me and I just stood there stupidly. I start feeling sick and can feel all the shots I had come back up, I push Maya out of the way and run past everyone.

I thought I was going to the bathroom, but I ended up outside the club and just start throwing up in the street. I knew I should have stayed home. I feel somebody come up and patting my back while holding my hair out the way, I was guessing Vanessa saw me run outside.

"Thanks, Vanessa" I was tired and just wanted to go home to my bed, I don't even know what time it is now. I feel somebody pull me up and take me to their car, "Vanessa when did you get a new car?" I asked tiredly as I get put in the car. I look up and see it's a guy, I yawned "Vanessa when did you become a guy?" I whisper before falling asleep.

-----------------------------------------------

Justin's POV

I was out tonight, Sandy had dragged me with her to some club that her friends were going to tonight. After that night I had called her the next day and made it up to her, I had to get somebody else to get her off my mind. We got to the club around 10 and it was already a bunch of drunk people being kicked out the club.

Sandy was drinking some kind of a fruity cocktail and was talking to one of her friends, she was a blonde and had a body similar to Sandy's. I think her name was Emily.

Drinking my beer while Kevin was talking me head off about some of the girls he saw in the club "Look at the door, three hot girls just came in" I look over and see it's Nicole and two of her friends. Shit

I was pulled to the dance floor by Sandy and she was grinding on me but the whole time I was watching Nicole. She was drinking with the one girl, I'm not sure where her other friend went. Sandy and I danced for awhile but I told her I didn't feel like dancing anymore, I sat back with Kevin and he had some girl with him while I kept watching her.

She looked so good tonight, her beautiful body swaying with the music whenever she was on the dance floor, she looked so happy. Her and the girl kept walking back and forth from the bar, drinking more and more through the night.

Back on the dance floor again as she was between her friend and some guy, dancing her heart out. I feel my fist tighten, why do I even care who she dances with, I'm with Sandy anyway. I feel myself stand up and make my way onto the dance floor, what am I doing?

I keep walking until I stop when I see Nicole and her friend kissing, she's gay? I looked at them kissing, I mean it was hot to watch until I saw Nicole run out the club so I followed her. Coming outside I see her on the side of the curb throwing up, I went to help her, patting her back and moving her hair.

"Thank,s Vanessa," she thinks I'm her friend, I don't say anything and keep quiet. I wanted to help her but didn't know if she wanted my help. She kept rambling on about how I'm her friend, I get her in the car and see her look up at me with those beautiful eyes "Vanessa when did you become a guy?" and after that was knocked out.

I get in the car and looked at her, she really fell asleep. I looked up and down her body, this situation was very tempting, No, I'm going to take her home and that's it. I get to her house and shake her a gently "Nicole, where's your keys?" I asked "You have them" she's still half asleep and he friend probably has them.

She goes back to sleep and I start to think, I can't leave her outside her house at 3 in morning and I can't take her back to the club. Her friends probably left by now anyway. The only place I can take her is my house.

Pulling up to my house I get out the car, I get to her side and pick her up, she wasn't really heavy at all. I get her in the house and carry her up to my room, laying her on my bed, she's so peaceful when she's sleeping. I notice her dress is dirty and I wonder if I should change her but I found my hands undressing her and sliding her dress off her body.

I was speechless, her body was amazing under her dress. Her breast were big and so were her hips, she had thick thighs that looked so soft and her stomach wasn't all that big. She was very thick and I wanted her. No, I'm just going to dress her and sleep on the couch. That's what I did, it was very hard to not let my hands wonder as I put her in one of my t-shirts.

Walking to the laundry room and putting her dress in the washer so it can be clean by tomorrow. I get a pillow and blanket to have as I go to the couch, what a night I think as I go to sleep.

------------------------------------------------

What do you think? love it or hate it?

Tell me what you think

Until next time

xXWilliowsByErikaXx