Just Need Something

~{Not Edited}~

Sandy's POV

I sighed in my seat, on the phone while fixing my makeup at the same time in the mirror. I look and smile when I see my beautiful refection, dark eye shadow and red lipstick.

"Are you really going to be able to get him? From how much I know he hates your guts." The voice on the phone said with a chuckle.

"I know that he hates me now but soon he will love me and forget about her." I say with a smile on my lips, I wore something sexy as well to catch his eye.

"Just don't screw this up, if they get back together again the chances of you having him are low."

I groaned, I know that I have to do my best and if he does deny me...then I'll just have to do the back up plan. I'm not sure if that would even work.

"Look I have everything under control-" I look and can see Justin is finally here since his car pulled into the drive way. "I'll call you back."

Justin's POV

I'm already partly annoyed by the text I received from Sandy but it is a chance. Part of me is thinking about just blowing her off but instead I text her back.

Justin: "Meet me outside my house."

Sandy: "Sure, I'll be waiting."

After that it was no point in staying at the party. I say my goodbyes to a few friends before leaving out and heading to my car. I get inside and think of a plan, how could I get proof for Nicole? I think as I pulled off and go back on the road.

I'm not letting Sandy back into my house and the only thing I have on me is my phone.

Once I get back to my house I take my phone out and started recording before putting it face down on the dashboard. At least she shouldn't notice it or pay much attention to it.

I sat back in my seat and run my fingers through my hair, hoping that everything goes right.

Soon enough a tapping comes to the driver side window and I see Sandy standing there. I rolled down the window as she smiles at me.

"Why don't we go inside your house?" Sandy asked with a innocent smile.

"Your not going in my house. If you want to talk we can talk here. Other then that you can go fuck yourself."

Sandy let's out a dramatic gasp as she took a step back. She didn't think that I would say that but huffed and went around. Getting into the passages seat before looking to me, I noticed that she is in a little mini dress and quickly realized what she wanted.

"Your so cold Justin, after all we shared together." She tells me with a smirk on her lips.

"I didn't want to share any of that together."

"But you did, well you had no choice but I'm sure that you still enjoyed it none the less." Sandy said as she moved her hand to my chest.

"I didn't. I wanted it to be over before it even got started." I say as I gripped her hand and put it on her side of the car.

Sandy glared at me before straightening her dress out a bit.

"Look, don't lie to me Justin. You knew about out arrangements. I blackmailed you and we fucked, PLENTY of times. Don't tell me that you didn't enjoy not one of them."

I smirked, I can see that she is getting aggravated by me. Probably because I'm not giving her the answer the she expected.

"Sandy, why did you come here? Did you want to be fucked and now your upset because I don't want you?" I asked her with a smirk still on my lips.

"I... I... I know that you want me! I don't care what you say Justin. I know you will come back to me and ask to fuck again and again!"

Sandy is started to get red in the face as she speaks and her voice starting to get higher which annoyed me.

"Whatever you have to tell yourself. I haven't call you once since me and Nicole broken up. Which was your fault."

"Your just playing hard to get-" Sandy started but I cut her off, ready to end this.

"No. No I'm not. I'm done with you Sandy. I don't want to fuck, I don't want to be with you, I don't even want to talk to you. The only reason I did today is to get it through your head that you are nothing to me."

I know that my words are cold but I didn't care at this point. Sandy had tears in her eyes as she hears my words. She takes a minute to compose herself before looking to me.

"Justin, I will have you, no matter what it takes." Sandy said to me simply but from that statement I felt like she would be back.

"Goodbye Sandy." I tell her as she finally leaved the car in a huff, slamming the door behind her.

I sat back and sighed, I pick up my phone to see that it has still been recording now before stopping and saving it onto my phone. I play the recording back and felt relived to hear that it got everything.

I make my way out the car and back to the house. I may finally be able to get Nicole back with this. But I had a bad feeling about Sandy.

Who knows what she is going to do next.

Nicole's POV

I bring Vanessa back into the house and have her lay on my bed as she grumbled.

"I'm going to be pissed off if you throw up in my bed." I muttered underneath my breath as I go to get ready for bed, starting to undress myself until I hear my phone buzz.

I pick it up to see that it's Justin that had texted me.

Justin: "Hey, do you think that we can meet next weekend?"

Nicole: "I'm not sure about that..."

Justin: "I promise that it will not be a waste of your time."

Nicole: "Alright, I guess I can meet you at some point."

I text him a few more times as we talk about a good spot to meet at and soon throw my phone on the bed. Now I can actually get ready for bed.

Sandy's POV

I get back into the car, pissed off as I take the phone and call the first person in my phone history.

"It didn't work Ariel." I say as I rest the phone down.

"What do you mean it didn't work?" She asked me through the phone.

"Just like I said, I did not work." I move my hands through my dress and soon pulled out the wire that had been placed on me.

"So did I just waste my fucking time putting that one you? What did you get recorded then?" Ariel asked me with a pissed off tone in her voice.

"Just him denying everything and me sounding pissed off."

Ariel groaned as she hear her words, this would be a set back. But that just meant that they will need to go onto the next plan.

"You know what to do next, right?"

"Yes I do." I say with a smile as I looked at the bag in the seat next to mine.

"And if this doesn't work then nothing will." Ariel warned me through the phone as I keep smiling.

"Trust me, it will work and I will have my Justin."
---------------------------------------

Hey everyone! Another chapter finished for all of you. I hope that you all enjoy it and the story in general!

I want to make sure that I keep things the best for all of you that have been reading everytime I bring out a new chapter. And I'll make sure to keep things coming too!

Up vote the story and comment if you like as well!

Until next time

xXWillowsByErikaXx