New Girls Are Always Drama (Part 2)

{Big Sean: I Know ft Jhene aiko}

————————————————————————————————————————————-

Edited by Vanessa

Nicole's POV

The music was even louder when you got inside of the building, people were everywhere, it's hot too. This was probably a bad idea coming here, but they seemed to enjoy it here. I feel somebody grab my arm, looking up I see it's Vanessa dragging me with her to the bar while Maya ordered some type of shot for us.

Maya hands us both one and puts hers high in the air "Here's to a fun night ladies."

Vanessa and I cheered with her and once we finished they both took theirs like a pro, drinking it all at once. I stared at mine as Maya laughs at me "Come on Nicole have some fun for once" I thought about it for a minute but figure I mind as well try to enjoy myself as I took my first shot for the night.

The alcohol had burned my chest as it went down, I don't really like drinking, I learned the hard way that drinking is bad. Vanessa and Maya had both cheered for me as I put my shot glass face down.

Shot one down 

Some guy had come up to Vanessa, he was cute, tall, light skin, muscular, and he had pretty green eyes. I guess he asked her to dance because he took her to the dance floor and she smiled at us, lucky girl. Maya had turned to me with 4 shots in her hand "Well since she's with him, we are going to get wasted."

I look at the shots in my hand, it was more vodka from what it looked like in the glass. I closed my eyes and take both shots back to back, burning my chest even more. I opened my eyes and see Maya had already finished both shots and smiled at me.

Shot two and three down 

Maya pulled me off to the dance floor as Big Sean played in the background, we danced on each other and I can already feel my head starting to swim, I shouldn't have drunk them so fast. Maya was a great dancer, I guess she didn't lie to us. Once the song had ended Maya got me back to the bar with 2 more shots for me.

Shot four and five down

My body was on fire in the inside and I felt amazing, the vodka is really getting to me now. I was on the dance floor again, I don't even remember coming back on here. Maya was dancing in front of me with a big smile on me and somebody was dancing on me from behind, but I'm having too much fun to stop them.

Maya leaves and came back, handing me a glass, I drink whatever it is and smile at her.

Shot six down

She smiles at me and starts leaning in real close. "What are you doing?" I asked she doesn't answer me but grabs my face and kiss me, her lips are very soft. Wait, Wait, Wait, what the fuck is happening?!

——————————————————————————————————————————————-

Sorry for the short chapter but the next one is a good one

Until next time

xXWilliowsByErikaXx