I Don't Understand You

Nicole's POV

Edited by Vanessa

Mmm my head is killing me but this bed feels great, it's so soft and big. I don't remember my bed feeling like this. I open my eyes slowly, it's so bright in here and once I got my eyes opened I see i'm not in my room "Where the hell am I?" Looking around the room I see it's a lot bigger than mine.

The bed looked like a king sized bed, on the wall there was a big flat screen, in the corner I saw a laptop. Everything in this room was way too expensive and looked like it caused too much money to replace, I get up and feel a little cold. I looked down at my body and see I don't have on my dress anymore, instead a shirt that came to my thighs. That's when I started freaking out.

Oh god, oh god, oh god. Was I kidnapped? Who would want to kidnap me? Was I raped? I don't feel like I was raped. I need to get out of wherever the hell I am, I walk to the door and put my ear to it, I hear two voices and their close.

I panicked even more and look around the room, there's a lamp. If this fucker kidnapped me then I don't care if I break his things. I pick it up and see a room to hide in, once i'm inside I hear the bedroom door open as I prepare myself for the worst.

I wait a couple of minute until I hear footsteps in front of the door, when they start to go away I open the door and throw the lamp at the man, it didn't break. Shit. Time for plan B, I jump on his back and I guess that surprised him because we both ended up on the ground and when we are I start slapping his back.

"WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU ARE TAKING ME! I WILL KICK YOUR ASS AND REPORT YOU TO THE COPS YOU-"

"Can you please get off of me?" the man asked, wait that voice is familiar. I slowly get off his body and back away from him slowly "Justin?" he turned around and I see those blue eyes staring at me again.

"WHAT THE FUCK" I screamed at him "you kidnap people from clubs?" I can start to see some of my memory from last night "First Maya had- and you were acting like Vanessa last night, I thought she took me home."

He sighed and stood up, walking over till he was in front of me "You were wasted out of your mind and throwing up on the side of the road, your friends were nowhere in sight so I decided to help you" I kinda felt bad and guilty about "I took you home, but your friend had your keys, I didn't want you to be locked out so I bought you here."

He helped me, when Vanessa was suppose to be there he had helped me before her, why? "I-I don't get it. I'm so confused, first you don't like me then you help me. Why?" I he got closer to me and took my hand, holding it gently.

"Because I like you, your different. I never met a girl like you before, your special" I can feel my face getting hot from his words, he liked me? Somebody like him liking me? No. I can't let myself get tricked again, not again.

I look down at my feet and can feel him staring at me, my eyes water at the thought of how much he hurt and he didn't even know me, then I thought of Marcus as tears rolled down my cheeks.

------------------------------------------------

Flashback 2 years ago

I had a rough day at school, all those mean bitches and Vanessa wasn't here for me since she was sick. I just wanted to get home, mom shouldn't be home anyway so I can cry alone.

Looking up as I walk home I see a park, it was completely empty so I walked over and sit on a bench as I cried. I was too busy crying to notice someone was next to me at first but when they put their hand on me I jumped up, I see a boy that was a little older than me "Are you ok now?"

"I-I- I'm fine. J-just having a bad day" I wipe my tears away, the point of me being alone was so that I could cry alone. I feel him rub my back softly and smile at me "A pretty girl like you should never have to cry" he said still smiling at me, I can feel myself starting to blush.

That day I sat in the park a long time, me and him just talking about our lives, it seemed like we known eachother for years. After clearing my eyes of tears I had got a good look at him and he was hot! A hot guy was talking to me! "Well it's getting late and I have to get home" I say as I got up from the bench.

"Wait what's your name beautiful?" I start blushing again "it's Nicole."

"Nice to meet you, I'm Marcus."

-----------------------------------------------------

Yay! I just got finished this, took a little while to figure out what I wanted to do

If you like the story up vote it and I appreciate all the people that had vote so far, thanks

Until next time

xXWilliowsByErikaXx