Update Notice 2

Hello everyone, it's Willow ^^

I know everyone has been looking for sometime for the next chapter and everything and I want to apologize.

My life got crazy and so much happened at once that
I could only stay focus on one thing. Then I haven't even been able to think about what to do with the story. All and all I wasn't in a good or motivated place to wright.

But anyway I'm here to say that I am back, I'm healthy and in a better mindset to start writing again for all of you.

Also I would like to thank everyone that has been following and voting on the story, I have been seeing it and I really appreciate all of you, new or old readers all of you get a thank you from me.

Now as far as the story goes I have been working on everything, I'm hoping to go through the story and fix things. I see the comments so I know about some pictures not showing up and all, I'll make sure to deal with that so don't worry. Once I finish going through I'll start the next chapter.

I'm hoping that I can have the chapter out as soon as I can but the latest would be Sunday.

Other then that I hope that everyone is doing well and I will have the next chapter out soon!

Until next time

xXWilliowsByErikaXx