2) a kiss

Sofia saw Scott and Allison talking and she went up to them. "Hey what's going on" Sofia asked. "Nothing, nothing important" Scott stuttered and Allison quickly left.

"Why do I keep feeling like you're lying to me" Sofia asked. "I don't know because I'm not" Scott said. "Right" Sofia said not believing him.

"Nothing's going on I promise only have eyes for you" Scott said and kissed her cheek before leaving. "I'm not so sure about that" Sofia said.

>>>

Lydia and Scott were at the chalkboard trying to solve the problem. "Why is there a rumor going around that you're not playing tomorrow" Lydia asked. "Cause I'm sort of not" Scott said.

"I think you sort of especially when you brutally injure my boyfriend by ramming into him also stop flirting with Allison when you're dating Sofia my best friend" Lydia said.

"I'm not flirting" Scott said. "You're a terrible liar" Lydia said. "Jackson brutally injured himself ramming into me" Scott said changing the subject.

"Jackson's gonna play tomorrow he's not gonna be at his peak and I prefer my boyfriend at peak performance" Lydia said.

"Okay" Scott said. "I date the captain of the winning lacrosse team and if they start off the season losing, I date the captain of the losing lacrosse team I don't date losers" Lydia said.

"Losing one game isn't gonna kill anyone in fact it might even save someone" Scott said.

"Fine don't play we'll probably win anyway then we'll go out after like we were planning, and I'll introduce Sofia or even Allison since you're basically cheating on Sofia to all the hot players on the team and Scott McCall can stay home surfing the net for porn" Lydia said and finished her problem walking back to her seat.

"Mr. McCall you're not even close to solving your problem" the teacher said. "Tell me about it" Scott said.

>>>

Scott had saw Lydia introducing Sofia and Allison to the players on the team and as Lydia saw him looking, she and the guy left with Allison as Scott made his way to Sofia. "Lydia introducing you to the players" Scott asked.

"Yeah, little weird" Sofia said but she saw Scott checking Allison out. "I'll see you around" Sofia said. "Wait Sof no" Scott said but she already left.

>>>

Sofia sat by herself thinking things over when the game had started.

Sofia noticed no one was passing the ball to Scott. Jackson was the one making all the shots as Sofia had noticed.

Sofia had saw Scott's eyes glow, but he wasn't looking at her when she turned to see she saw Lydia and Allison holding a poster that was meant for Jackson and she saw Scott looking at Allison.

Stiles noticed Sofia saw and he looked at her in pity not wanting his best friend, hurt by Scott knowing Scott was keeping something from them.

>>>

Soon the game ended, and Allison followed Scott as did Sofia but once she did, she wished she didn't.

She saw Scott and Allison kissing in front of her eyes neither realizing she was there. They both pulled away and Scott had saw Sofia.

"Sof" Scott said, and she ran off. "Sof wait" Scott said going after her.

Lex here don't forget to feel free to comment and ask questions.