10) saving Jackson

Stiles, Sofia, and Scott drove up to where Jackson was after Scott heard Jackson's heartbeat rising per minute and Stiles had parked the car. "What's up" Stiles said.

"Is everything okay" Scott asked. "Hey Scott, your friend here was having car trouble we're just taking a look" Argent said.

"There's a shop right down the street I'm sure they have a tow truck" Scott said. "Yeah, you want a ride hey come on Jackson you're way too pretty to be out here by yourself" Stiles said and Scott got out of the car opening the door once Jackson started making his way to them.

"Hey boys and Sofia" Argent said, and they looked at him seeing the car started running.

"Told you I know a few things about cars" Argent said and got in his car and drove away while Sofia made her way out of the car with Stiles.

"What are you following me now" Jackson asked. "Yeah, isn't it obvious" Sofia said. "Yes, you stupid freaking idiot you almost gave away everything right there" Scott said.

"What are you talking about" Jackson asked. "He thinks you're the second beta" Sofia said. "What" Jackson said. "He thinks you're me" Scott said and hit the jeep. "Dude my jeep" Stiles said.

"I can hear your heart beating from a mile away literally now he thinks that there's something wrong and now I have to keep an eye on you, so he doesn't kill you too" Scott said and went to hit the jeep again when Stiles stopped him.

"Okay how about we step away from Stiles's jeep" Stiles said.

"This is your problem not mine okay I didn't say anything which means you're the one that's gonna get me killed okay this is your fault" Jackson said and pushed Scott onto the jeep.

"Can we stop hitting my jeep Yō alright guys Yō guys stop alright" Stiles said once Scott shoved Jackson.

"When they come after you, I won't be able to protect you I can't protect anyone" Scott said.

"Why are you looking at me" Stiles asked. "You know now you have to do it get me what I want and I will be fine protecting myself" Jackson said.

"No, you won't just trust me all it does is make things worse" Scott said. "Oh yeah really you can hear anything you want and run faster than humanly possible sounds like a real hardship McCall" Jackson said.

"Yeah, I can run really fast now except half the time I'm running away from people trying to kill me and I can hear things like, like my girlfriend telling people that she doesn't trust me anymore right before breaking up with me I'm not lying to you it ruins your life" Scott said.

"It ruined your life" Jackson said. "He has a point" Sofia said. "You had all the power in the world, and you didn't know what to do with it you know what it's actually like it's like you turned 16 and someone bought you a Porsche when they should have started you out with a nice little Honda me, I drive a Porsche" Jackson said.

"You want a ride Sof" Jackson asked. "Sure" Sofia said, and they got in Jackson's car and left.

>>>

Sofia and Scott had gone to Derek's later that night to save Jackson from Derek who had been brainwashed by his uncle.

"Excuse me co-captain" Scott said and jumped landing in front of Jackson while Sofia went to Jackson guiding him out of the way. "Move" Derek said. "No" Scott said.

"Fine I'll kill you too been wanting to ever since you cheated on Fia with Allison" Derek said.

Once they were about to attack each other they heard arrows. "Cover your eyes" Derek said. Derek moved over to Sofia shielding her when he noticed Scott had got shot with an arrow.

"Scott go" Derek said and saw he wasn't moving. "Save me" Derek told Sofia.

"Derek no don't" Sofia said and Derek got up getting Scott to his feet. "Run" Derek said and went out the door roaring.

Lex here don't forget to feel free to comment and ask questions.