9) full moon

Lydia and Sofia had gone to Allison's up to her room. Sofia had helped Lydia with her bags.  "Clear your schedule this could take a while" Lydia said.

"How many outfits do you plan on wearing tonight" Allison asked Lydia. "It's Lydia what do you expect" Sofia asked. "See Sof gets me then again why wouldn't she, she is my best friend" Lydia said and Sofia smiled.

"It's my birthday party I'm thinking host dress" Lydia said pulling out a dress. "Evening dress" Lydia said showing a dress.

"Then mm after hours casual" Lydia said pulling out a dress. "I'm not sure if I can make it tonight Lyds I'm supposed to help a friend with something" Sofia said.

"Well, that's okay next time but you better make it up to me" Lydia said. "I'll take you shopping or whatever you want" Sofia said.

"Deal" Lydia said. "I noticed that you didn't send out invites" Allison said. "It's the biggest party of the year Allison everyone knows" Lydia said. "I was wondering if maybe this year things you know might be different" Allison said.

"Why would anything be different" Lydia asked. "Just cause things have been off lately things and people like Jackson" Allison said. 

"What do you care about Jackson" Lydia asked. "No reason" Sofia said. 

"Do you know is he's coming tonight" Allison asked. "Everyone's coming except for Sof because of her thing with a friend" Lydia said and pulled out a dress.

"American rag mm I love it for me not you" Lydia said to Allison then showed Allison her dress she bought her.

"This one's maternal girl it's for you" Lydia said. "Ms. Argent what do you think of this one" Lydia asked Victoria. "Oh, it's lovely" Victoria said. "Allison uh can I grab you for a moment to talk just the two of us" Victoria asked Allison.

"Um can we do it later" Allison asked. "Actually, uh to be honest sooner would be, would be better" Victoria said.

"Party's, at 10" Lydia said. "Um will you be around before then" Victoria asked.

"I think so" Allison said. "You think so" Victoria asked. "I don't know" Allison said. Victoria had left the room and Alison and Lydia just chatted among themselves.

>>>

Sofia had met up with Derek, Erica, Issac, and Boyd at the train station. "What are you doing here" Derek asked.

"Figured you could use some help" Sofia said. "You could get hurt" Derek said. "I'll manage" Sofia said. "Fia please go home" Derek said. "Let me think about it" Sofia said and pretended to think about it.

"No" Sofia said, and Derek sighed. "Fine" Derek said. "What if we break free" Boyd asked changing the subject.

"Then you'll do anything you can to get out of here probably try to kill me and Fia then kill each other and kill anything else with a heartbeat" Derek said.

"I need you to hold her" Derek told Isaac and he held Erica. "So how come she gets to wear the headband" Issac asked.

"Awe Issac you, feeling left out" Sofia said and Issac rolled his eyes. "Because she'll be able to withstand more pain than the two of you, I've got an extra one if you really want it" Derek said.

"I'll pass" Issac said. "You ready" Derek asked. "Yeah" Erica said, and Derek put it on turning to make it tighter. Erica had screamed as he did so.

>>>

"How do you not feel this" Issac asked Derek. "I feel every second of it" Derek said. "Then how do you control it" Issac asked.

"Find an anchor something meaningful to you bind yourself to it keep the human side in control" Derek said. "What is it for you" Issac asked.

"Anger but it doesn't have to be that for everybody" Derek said.

"You mean Scott" Issac asked. "Yeah, alright that should do it" Derek said and then Sofia saw Erica and Boyd broke free.

"Derek" Sofia said, and Derek looked at Sofia before seeing Erica and Boyd.

>>>

"Scott, can you call me back I'm probably gonna need more help" Derek said and hung up the phone. "Yeah, we are defending gonna need more help" Sofia said.

Derek had extracted his claws as he and Sofia went back on the station.

They had started fighting off Boyd and Erica as they had got loose doing their best not to hurt them. 

Isaac had jumped through the window. "Issac" Derek said as he saw. Derek and Sofia continued to fight off Erica and Boyd.

>>>

Derek had managed to knock Erica out. Sofia was trying to help Derek get Boyd off of him. Sofia had managed to get Boyd off Derek and Derek had chained Erica back up. 

Boyd had managed to get Sofia off of him pushing her and Derek quickly caught her. Boyd was about to leave when Isaac came in and pinned him to the seat.

>>>

"Think you'll be okay now looks like you found an anchor" Derek said. "Sofia" Issac said. "Sofia" Derek asked.

"When times were bad, she was always there she's my best friend I'd do anything for her I can't live without her" Issac said.

Derek had gone to Sofia seeing if she was injured. "I'm fine go take a break" Sofia said. Derek had nodded and left.

Lex here don't forget to feel free to comment and ask questions.