Stopping the Train

Mr. Incredible: You know...you can tell a lot about a woman by the contents of her purse, but maybe that's not what you had in mind.

Thief: (points gun at him and Marcher Girl) Hey, look- (he gets knocked out by a hand.)

Marcher Girl: Elastigirl.

Elastigirl: Mr. Incredible and Marcher Girl.

(Elastigirl picks the thief up.)

Mr. Incredible: No, it's all right. I've got him.

Elastigirl: Sure, you two have got him. I just took him out for you two.

Marcher Girl: Sure, you took him out. His attention was on us.

Elastigirl: A fact I exploited to do my job.

Mr. Incredible: My job, you mean.

Elastigirl: A simple thank you will suffice.

Marcher Girl: Thanks, but we don't need any help.

Elastigirl: Whatever happened to "ladies first"?

Mr. Incredible: Well, whatever happened to equal treatment?

Thief: Hey, look, the lady got me first....(he gets knocked out again by Elastigirl)

Elastigirl: Well, we could share, you know.

Marcher Girl: I work only with my brother.

Elastigirl: Well, I think you two need to be more....flexible.

Mr. Incredible: Are you doing anything later?

Elastigirl: I have a previous engagement.

Mr. Incredible: [whistles]

Marcher Girl: You get my future sister in law!

[Later, Mr. Incredible and Marcher Girl handcuff a thief]

Mr. Incredible: Now, you just stay here. They usually pick up the garbage in an hour.

(Then, Frozone is seen chasing a helicopter.)

Frozone: Hey, Incredible and Marcher!

Marcher Girl: Hey, Frozone!

Frozone: Shouldn't you two be getting ready?!

Mr. Incredible: We still got time.

[crowd screaming]

Woman: He's gonna jump!

[Mr. Incredible and Marcher Girl then watch Sansweet jump down, with the crowd screaming magnified. They run forward, and catches him just in time as they run into the building.]

Sansweet: I think you two broke something.

Marcher Girl: With counseling, I think you'll come to forgive me. Wait a minute.

[They drag him to safety, and hears noises from the wall. They take cover with the Seal Door, as a bomb explodes, leaving smoke and a hole in the wall. Bomb Voyage emerges from the hole.]

Mr. Incredible: [coughing] Bomb Voyage.

Bomb Voyage: Monsieur Incroyable and Mademoiselle Marcheuse! (Mr. Incredible and Marcher Girl!)

Incrediboy: And IncrediBoy and Marcher Fan!

Bomb Voyage: IncrediBoy and Marcher Fan?

Incrediboy: Hey, hey! Aren't you two curious about how I get around so fast? See? I have these rocket boots--

Marcher Fan: I was actually born with superpowers and one of them is the ability to fly.

Marcher Girl: Go home, Buddy and Pippa.

Incrediboy: What?

Mr. Incredible: Now.

Bomb Voyage: Petit mufle va! (Little oafs!)

Marcher Fan: Can we talk? You two always say be true to yourself, but you two never say which part of yourself to be true to. Well, we've finally figured out who we are. We are both of your wards...IncrediBoy and Marcher Fan!

Marcher Girl: And now, you two have officially carried it too far, Buddy and Pippa.

Incrediboy: This is because I don't have powers, isn't it? Well not every superhero has powers, you know. You can be super without them. I invented these. I can fly. Can you fly?

Mr. Incredible: Fly home, Buddy and Pippa. I work only with my sister.

Bomb Voyage: Oui et ta tenue est complètement ridicule! (And your outfits are totally ridiculous!)

Marcher Fan: Just give us one chance! We'll show you two. We'll go get the police.

(Bomb Voyage throws two bombs on Incrediboy's and Marcher Fan's capes.)

Marcher Girl: Buddy and Pippa, don't!

Incrediboy: It'll only take a second, really.

Mr. Incredible: No, STOP! There's a bomb!

(Mr. Incredible and Marcher Girl run up to Incrediboy and Marcher Fan and grabs their capes right before they take off.)

Marcher Fan: Let go! You two are wrecking our flight patterns! We can do this if you two let go!

Marcher Girl: Will you two just...?! We're trying to help! Stop!

Incrediboy: Let go of our capes!

[They do, as the bombs drop onto a train track below. It then explodes, destroying a huge chunk of the bridge. A train was approaching, and Mr. Incredible and Marcher Girl run forward to it, stops, and lets the train hit his hands and her shield. The train does, as the passengers brutally get thrown forward, and the train slowly comes to a halt, almost falling down the bridge.]