Mr. Incredible's and Marcher Girl's Speech

Soldier: Take cover!!!

[soldiers shouting]

Soldier: Fire at will!

(The Omnidroid starts destroying the Military troops with ease.)

[on TV] It's completely overwhelming the tanks.

Mr. Incredible: We're sorry. This is our faults. I've been a lousy father and uncle and Maddie's been a lousy mother and aunt. Blind to what we have. So obsessed with being undervalued that we undervalued all of you.

Dash: Um... Dad and Aunt Maddie?

Elastigirl: Shh. Don't interrupt.

(Violet uses her force-field to nullify the zero point energy's effects and float out of the suspension system. She walks towards the keyboard.)

Marcher Girl: So caught up in the past that we....... You are my greatest adventure. And we almost missed it. We swear, we're gonna get us out of this safely if we..........

Violet: Well, I think Dad and Aunt Maddie have made some excellent progress today but I think it's time we wind down now.

(She hits the control panel, releasing the family)

Mr. Incredible: We need to get back to the mainland.

Frozone: I saw an aircraft hangar on my way in. Straight ahead, I think.

Marcher Girl: Where are all the guards?

(The guards are all holed up in an RV, watching the Omnidroid reports on TV.)

(Mr. Incredible and Marcher Girl are signaling the family to move inside the RV)

Mr. Incredible: Go, go!

Guard: Hey, look. Hey! Every time they run, you take a shot.

Guard 2: Yeah, okay.

Elastigirl: This is the right hangar, but I don't see any jets.

Marcher Girl: A jet's not fast enough.

Frozone: What's faster than a jet?

Loki: Hey, how about a rocket?

Elastigirl: Great! I can't fly a rocket.

Elsa: You don't have to. Use the coordinates from the last launch.

Mr. Incredible: Ah, wait. I bet Syndrome's and The Lying Devil's changed the password by now. How do we get into the computer?

Mirage: Say "please".