Getting Out of The Cave

(Violet's and Loki's trying to practice using her force field and his illusions while Dash, Elsa, and Jack get bored.)

Dash: Well, not that this isn't fun, but I'm gonna go look around. (grabs a stick with fire on it.)

Violet: What do you three think is going on here? You three think we're on vacation or something?! Mom and Dad's and Aunt Maddie's and Uncle Lucius' lives could be in jeopardy. Or worse, [whispering] both of their marriages.

Elsa: Both of their marriages? So, the bad guys are trying to wreck Mom and Dad's and Aunt Helen and Uncle Bob's marriages.

Loki: Oh, forget it. You three are so immature.

Jack: Okay, we're gonna go look around.

Violet: Mom and Uncle Lucius said to stay hidden.

Dash: We're not gonna leave the cave. Sheesh!

(The guards, The Lying Devil, and Syndrome are almost ready to launch the rocket. Then, Dash, Jack, and Elsa step on some metal)

Elsa: [echoing] Cool!! (shouting) COOL!!!!!

(Syndrome and The Lying Devil press a button and the rocket launches. Dash, Jack, and Elsa see the fire from the rocket and runs back to Violet and Loki.)

Jack: [echoing] VI AND LOKI! VI AND LOKI! VI AND LOKI! VI AND LOKI! VI AND LOKI! VI AND LOKI!!

Loki: What did you three do!?

(Dash, Jack, and Elsa grab Violet's and Loki's hands and gets them out of the cave. After they get out, they see the rocket launching.)

(Elastigirl and Lucius are on the top of a room and Elastigril stretches her neck to see what the monitors say.)

Elastigirl: [gasps] Bob....

Frozone: [gasps] Maddie....

(She retracts her neck just before the guards hear what they said.)

Guard 1: Huh? What?

Guard 2: Uh, I didn't say anything.