Out of Control Omidroid

(Cuts back to the Omnidroid destroying the city)

Man: RUN!!!

(A woman runs towards a carriage in the path of a piece of building)

Woman: My baby!

(Syndrome and The Lying Devil hold the tanker in place just above the carriage and woman.)

Man: The Supers have returned!

Woman: Is that Fironic and The Angel?

Man: Fironic and The Angel?

Woman: No, Fironic and The Angel have different outfits!

Syndrome: No, no, we're two new superheroes! I'm SYNDROME and she's THE LYING DEVIL! (They flick away the truck as it explodes. The Omnidroid moves towards them.) All right, stand back! (They start ''fighting'' their own Omnidroid) Someone needs to teach this hunk of metal.....a few manners. (They detach their robot's arm to pretend that they used their fake strength.) Ha, ha!

(The Omnidroid scans the place, his detached arm, and aims at Syndrome's wrist, becoming self-aware.)

(It shoots the control glove off, and he starts attacking Syndrome and The Lying Devil, damaging one of his rocket boots and knocking her unconscious.)

(Syndrome flies out of control and holds his sister and they crash onto a building. They land, tries to get up and falls unconscious soon after.)