The Incredibles and Marchers Reunite

Mr. Incredible: We should've told you two we were fired, we admit it. But we didn't want you two to worry.

Elastigirl: You two didn't want us to worry? And now we're running for our lives through some godforsaken jungle!

Marcher Girl: You two keep trying to pick a fight, but we're still just happy you two are alive.

(Cut to guard)

Guard: I know you two are there, Little Miss and Mister Disappear.

(Violet and Jack hit him with a stick. The guard falls down but makes Violet and Jack fall over. Violet and Jack run away and goes invisible, they go into a small pond as the guard tries to shoot them.)

Guard: You two can't hide from me.

(The guard throws a bit of sand into the water. The sand trails in a certain shape.)

Guard: (Aiming gun) There you two are.

(Dash, Elsa, and Loki come running.)

Dash: (stops guard from aiming at Violet and Jack) Hey!!!

(Violet and Jack get out)

Elsa: (Punching GUARD) Don't! Touch! My! COUSIN AND BROTHER!!!!!

(The guard soon punches Dash, Elsa, and Loki and Dash, Elsa, and Loki fly back hitting a tree. The guard points a gun at Dash, Elsa, and Loki. The guard fires and Violet and Jack jump between them, Violet, creating a force-field that encases her, Loki, Elsa, Jack, and Dash)

Jack: How are you doing that?!

Violet: I don't know!

Loki: Whatever you do, don't stop! (Dash runs, moving the force field.)

(Cut to Elastigirl, Frozone, Marcher Girl, and Mr. Incredible. They all soon get run over by Violet's force-field.)

Violet: Mom! Dad! Aunt Maddie! Uncle Lucius! Hey!

(The force-field disappears)

Mr. Incredible: Kids! You're all right.

Elastigirl: Oh, you're all right!

Violet: We were so worried about you!

Mr. Incredible: I thought I'd never see you again.

Marcher Girl: My babies! You're all right.

Frozone: Oh, you're all right!

Loki: We were so worried about you!

Marcher Girl: I thought I'd never see you again.

(They all hug until they see more guards. They take down some of the guards surrounding them. Soon, Mr. Incredible and Marcher Girl throws a blade jets at another and fire at another and causes a small explosion that falls to the ground.)

Mr. Incredible and Elastigirl: Aww, I love you.

Marcher Girl and Frozone: Aww, I love you.

Dash: Wow.

Violet: Whoa.

(The family encounters another group of guards. As they strike a fighting pose, they battle them.)

Syndrome: WHOA, WHOA, WHOA! HEY, TIME OUT!

(Until Syndrome and The Lying Devil arrive and freezes the entire family with both of his ZPE gloves and her powers.)

Syndrome: What have we here? Matching uniforms? Oh, no..... Elastigirl!? (He mockingly laughs) You married Elastigirl? Whoa!!! Oh! And got BUSY!!! It's a whole family of supers! Looks like I've hit the jackpot! Oh-ho, this is just too good!

The Lying Devil: What have we here? Matching uniforms? Oh, no..... Frozone!? (She mockingly laughs) You married Frozone? Whoa!!! Oh! And got BUSY!!! It's a whole family of supers! Looks like I've hit the jackpot! Oh-ho, this is just too good!