Mr. Incredible, Marcher Girl, Syndrome, and The Lying Devil

(Bob and Maddie enter a meeting room.)

(They wait quietly for anyone, as they look around)

(But suddenly, the Omnidroid v.X9 attacks them out of nowhere, and it throws them)

Syndrome: It's bigger! (The Omnidroid throws them again) It's badder! (And again) Ladies and gentlemen, it's... (And again, this time it grabs Mr. Incredible and Marcher Girl and it uses its two tentacles to decapitate them, which it almost does) Too much for Mr. Incredible and Marcher Girl!!! (Syndrome and The Lying Devil reveal themselves.) Whoa, Whoa! Whoa! It's finally ready! (They shut down the blades of the Omnidroid.) You two know, we went through quite a few Supers to get it worthy to fight you two, but man, it wasn't good enough!! After you two trashed the last one, we had to make some major modifications. Sure it was difficult, but you two are worth it. We mean, after all....... We are your biggest fans.

(Bob and Maddie suddenly recognize some familiarity with their rejected sidekicks)

Mr. Incredible: Buddy and Pippa?

The Lying Devil: [angrily yells at Mr. Incredible and Marcher Girl] Our names are not...PIPPA AND BUDDY!!!!!

(The Omnidroid throws Bob and Maddie on the ground. Syndrome and The Lying Devil land.)

Syndrome: And it's not IncrediBoy and Marcher Fan either! That ship has sailed. All we wanted was to help you two. We only wanted to help! And WHAT did you two say to us?!?!?

(Flashback starts)

Marcher Girl: Fly home, Buddy and Pippa. I only work with my brother.

The Lying Devil (as the flashback ends): It tore us apart, but we learned an important lesson: You can't count on anyone, especially your heroes.

Mr. Incredible: [sadly] We were wrong to treat you two that way. We're sorry.

Syndrome: See? Now you two respect us, because we're two threats. That's the way it works! Turns out there's a lot of people, whole countries who want respect. And they will pay through the nose to get it. How do you think we got rich? We invented weapons. And now we have a weapon only we can defeat. And when we unleash it, we'll get--

(Mr. Incredible throws a log at Syndrome and Maddie throws fire at The Lying Devil, but they dodge them hastily. They get back up and freeze Mr. Incredible and Marcher Girl with something)

The Lying Devil: [laughing] You sly dogs! You got Syndrome monologuing! I can't believe it. (They slam Mr. Incredible and Marcher Girl onto the ground.) It's cool, huh? Zero-point energy. He saved the best inventions for himself. (They start throwing Bob and Maddie around with his ZPE arm and her wind abilities.) Are we good enough NOW?! Who's super NOW?!?!? I'm The Lying Devil and he's Syndrome! Both of your nemeses and e-!

(Syndrome and The Lying Devil make a grandiose gesture with their arms, inadvertently flinging Mr. Incredible and Marcher Girl into the jungle.)

Syndrome: Oh, brilliant.

(Bob and Maddie land somewhere in the water. Syndrome and The Lying Devil spot them and flies towards them. Bob and Maddie jump down while Syndrome and The Lying Devil watches them falling into the bade of a waterfall. He taps a button in his wrist cuffs, which activates a tiny bomb and she sends a bomb to the river.)

The Lying Devil: All right, try this one on for size, big boy.

(They drop it to the base of the waterfall.)

(Bob and Maddie spot the bombs as they try to swim away from it, although they are soon caught in the blast)

(They emerge out of the water, gasping, in a cave system. They turn their heads, and leaps back, realizing they are face to face with a skeleton. Slowly, they move back towards the skeleton, noticing that it has an eye visor and a cape.)

Marcher Girl: Gazerbeam.

(They look in the direction of Gazerbeam's gaze and sees a pattern carved into the rocks. They read out a word of the pattern.)

Mr. Incredible: "Kronos"?

(They suddenly hear a probe entering the cave. They hide behind Gazerbeam's skeleton. The probe scans the room, does a quick of Gazerbeam's skeleton and leaves. The view cuts to the probe returning to Syndrome's wrist cuff.)

Probe: Life readings negative. Mr. Incredible and Marcher Girl terminated.

(They walk away with a satisfied smile...)