🖤 Information 🖤

~Nights Like These~
A thiam story

Description

After Liam Dunbar was kicked out of his college for getting into a fight, he lands in Beaconhills college where his best friend, ex girlfriend and bully attends. The odds are undoubtedly against him.

But what happens when he meets his new roommate Theo Raeken- who is classed as the school's bad boy, a dangerous guy who was rumored to have murdered his own sister?

He instantly detests the indifferent, cocky, notorious guy after a prank (that exposed Liam's past) and all of his leather-jacket wearing friends. Will the two roommates ever connect and see eye to eye?

Throw in some (a lot of) pranks, angst, adventures, enemies to lovers, teen romance and they just might.

Tags

#comedy #ied #lgbt #gay #funny #teenwolf #enemiestofriendstolovers #pranks #sad #familyshowstyles #enemiestolovers #theoraeken #roommates #thiam #angst #bisexual #liamdunbar #angerissues #gangs #death #bxb

Information

You don't have to watch teen wolf to read this book, yes the characters are from teen wolf but they aren't supernatural, this is an Au. So you don't have to watch it to understand the book!!

This book is inspired by looking for alaska and the wattpad book inglorious roommates, it has bits of scream and pretty little liars in, and of course teen wolf.

Warnings

•swearing/strong language
•violence/fighting/blood descriptions
•mention of sa
•family issues
•mentions of past abuse
•stabbings/guns
•gangs
•death

Main Characters