Fifteen: I want my revenge

"Did you hear?" Nolan asks with wide eyes as Liam sits down at their regular table, watching how Mason looks devastated.

He furrows his brows and leans in, "no, what happened?" He questions urgently, wanting to know what's wrong. Mason bangs his hands on the table causing Nolan to jump and Liam's eyes to widen.

"They trashed our bridge!" Mason roars through gritted teeth and Liam's mouth shuts automatically, he starts to bite at his lip as he tries to think of something to say. He knew it would break Mason, he feels so guilty. He shouldn't have done it, but then again he was afraid if he refused then unknown would do something a thousand times worse.

"Who?" He questions quietly, trying to not anger Mason further. He snaps his head up and looks Liam in the eye, his own looking dulled and tired "Josh and that lot of course! Who else?" Liam glances at his fingers at that, knowing he should speak up instead of letting someone else take the blame but scared of the consequences with unknown.

"They destroyed the bridge, our place, our spot!" He shoves his hands in his hair frustrated and Nolan pats his back. Liam bites his lip, feeling it pierce his skin and bleed. He hates seeing Mason so down, not to mention being the one that put him there, and Corey isn't even here yet. Normally Corey helps brighten his mood no matter what, he feels pretty useless now.

"I'm sorry" he says in a thick voice but Mason wafts him away, "don't be, it's not your fault" he tries to smile to show Liam he's okay and Liam feels a lump in his throat, "it's just what we do. We prank them and they prank us" he says in a monotone way watching Josh and his group a while away, Liam notices his eyes darken.

"I just don't get how they knew where it was, no one knows where it is but us" he shakes his head, eyes sill glued to the group. Liam bites his lip and glances at Nolan who looks just as glum and devastated.

He shakes his head, "come on, brighten up. It can't be that bad right? After college we can go clean it up yeah?" He tries but the two don't perk up. He deflates at that.

If he ever found out who unknown was, he would make their life hell.

After classes Corey came back, they all walk to Liam's dorm and Corey tells them about his sister. "She's alright, she has a broken arm but she thinks it's cool" he shrugs with a timid smile and the others laugh slightly. "Anyway, what did I miss?" He questions, glancing at his boyfriend who suddenly looks pissed. Corey's brows raise and Liam sighs.

"Someone trashed our bridge" he says as he unlocks his door and let the others in, Nolan scoffed. "Completely recked it, there's glass everywhere and it's a total mess. The dickheads" he shakes his head and Corey's eyes widen.

"What, why? Was it a prank?" He guesses as Mason sits down on Liam's bed and pulls his laptop out, Nolan wonders to Theo's side to snoop and Liam rolls his eyes at him.

"Yeah, obviously it was. Brett and the others, they're a bunch of pricks" Mason says gruffly, typing away dramatically. Corey sits next to him and puts his hand on Mason's shoulder, "okay, so what are we going to do?" He questions and Nolan turns around, facing the two. Liam raises a brow and awaits as Mason slowly starts to smirk.

"We're going to get our revenge."

A while later they are still thinking about ideas, what to do as a prank against Gabe, Josh and Brett. But Mason's laptop is filled with "pathetic ideas for pranks" he says, getting annoyed. "These are all terrible, 'fill their rooms with foam', who thought of this then?" He looks up to his friends with a disappointed look and they all glance at each other without owning up. But they all knew it was Corey.

Mason sighs as his head falls into his hands, "I want then to pay, I want a good prank that will annoy the hell out of them" he groans and Corey rubs his back. Liam shuffles on the spot, wanting to own up and confess but knowing he can't.