Nineteen: promise you

Theo's POV:

End of December

"Did you get the money boss?" Isaac asks in a put on British voice that went straight through Theo, he shook his head and pointed at Isaac.

"Told you to stop calling me that" he said with a grufty tone that made Isaac put his hands up in surrender.

"Okay boss" he says before smirking, Theo rolls his eyes and looks under his own bed as Tracy sits on Liam's.

He's quiet for a minute until he finds his gun, he loads it and turns around standing up. Pointing it at Tracy, "get up" he orders with no room to argue, but all she does is cock her head. Being in this position a thousand times before with Theo.

"And why would I do that?" She questions, crossing her legs and admiring her long plastic nails that were painted a deep red color.

Theo smacks his lips together, "get up before I play target practise with you, I don't care which you do. But if you don't stand up in 5 seconds the walls will be painted a nice red shade to match with your nails" he tilts his head while his thumb hovers over the trigger and Isaac sighs.

"Oh come on boss, what's she do now?" Issac defends her but Theo's eyes don't stray from Tracy's.

"It's because I'm sitting on Liam's bed isn't it?" Tracy whispers with a dark smirk and Theo raises the gun between her eyes, so she slowly stands up.

"No, it's because you keep losing us customers" he scoffs. Stop sleeping with everyone you see" he walks closer to Tracy who crosses her arms like a child and looks up to him.

"You're one to talk" he drops his hand with the gun in and tilts his head.

"Yeah well I clearly know how to keep people satisfied, you make them run away and never call you back" he pokes Tracy's shoulder and she stumbles slightly. She looks pissed, "meaning we lose customers, so stop fucking everything that walks, got it?" She huffs out before slowly nodding and he grins.

Really they were friends since he could remember, the three of them always together running the streets. But his patience was running thin, it was strange. It was nearing the end of December and the holidays were over, obviously the three of them stayed at college during these times.

So they barely had any customers, Isaac suggested he get a job at the nail salon down the road since he's starting to like painting his nails.

So he gave him a black eye.

He hadn't heard from Liam at all, and it felt like he was missing something. Spending weeks alone in his room- so he didn't. He went out and partied, messed around and waited for a text. But each day it didn't come.

He messaged Liam about seven times already, he felt like a teenage girl with a crush- it was pathetic. He wasn't even sure why he was that bothered about Liam not talking to him, yeah he and Liam were friends but he didn't need to be psycho about it.

They left on okay terms, after he sent Mason to check in on Liam after running from the woods, Theo... apologised.

"Are you over it?" Was actually what he said, but he could tell Liam knew it was an apology, or something along the lines.