Ch1 Upside down

JIMIN

There are things I also hide from everyone, including her mother and especially myself. There are also things I knew were right but still denied, even to myself.

I guess it's also time for Minji to hear THE NAKED TRUTH on my part of the story.

(Fr: Last chapter of Book1)
'THE TRUTH UNTOLD'

"Then what's your side of the story?"

"Right now, I know you look at me as a cheater and a liar, what's written in your mom's diary is all true. I can also relay to you all the truth about my story, even though I didn't write it in my diary because, for me, a diary is not a man thing.

"I'm listening."

Thank God, when she says that, I can feel that she is more interesting and very willing to listen.

"Minji, when I was young like you, I fell in love with this girl, she was my first love, and I can say our relationship works well aside from one thing, our status in life. When my father heard that we were in the midst of a serious relationship, He gave me his first warning, he told me to stop seeing her. I said yes to him but didn't follow him and continue to date her. After months, my father heard about us still seeing each other, and he gave me his second warning. He told me that if I do not stop meeting her, he will ruin her life, and so with her family. I got worried but didn't stop, and instead of seeing each other in public, we see each other secretly. In this way, I guess my father will find it hard to hear about us. But after months of hiding, my father called for me, and this time it was not a warning but an order. He ordered me to meet and date his best friend's daughter. I didn't protest because I knew my dad already had an idea about me still dating the girl he doesn't want. My father didn't say any warning, but I know this time he will not let it go easy for me and instead he will take it seriously, what he said on this second warning. I know him, and that's why I married your mom—because I'm scared of him. I am a man, but not man enough to stand against my father, he has the power and I don't."

"I married your mother, and even after meeting her for the first time, I can say she's a kind and nice woman, but we can't fool ourselves, even if we say that the person in front of you is the one with whom you will spend the rest of your life and must love her as much as she loves you. We can't say we will love the person in just a blink of an eye, especially if someone already holds your heart, and at that time my heart belongs to her."

"Everything that is written in your mom's diary was true, even what is written on the very last page. I came back from a trip with the woman I love, but I didn't expect that you and your mom would be there in the airport to surprise me because your mom is not that type of woman to interfere in someone's private life. Even though we are married, she kept her post, since we both know your marriage is just a fix and not because we love each other.

"But that night, when I reach home, everything turns upside down, little by little."

"Why? What happened? I want to know."