Ch25 Think twice

JIMIN

At that moment, when I saw those photos and read all the messages she sent to you, I went up to her room again and confronted her about why she did something like that.

I burst through her door and threw the phone on the bed near her.

"Why?"

"Babe, you scared me."

"You must, because you have just crossed the line."

"Wh-"

She picked up her phone and saw the open app of the messages, and immediately her expression became so worried, her face started to turn red, and her hands were shaking.

"Babe, I can explain."

"You don't have to, now listen carefully. I will remind you of what I told you before. I told you that I would go against my father for you and be with you secretly because I love you, but you did make me think twice."

"But babe, you have said many times that if she comes to know about us, you are ready to leave her for me."

"Not since my daughter was born."

"And that's what I'm afraid of, since your daughter was born, the time we were supposed to be together has been cut short. You always go home to them early, even when we are in the middle of having dinner. When your daughter's nanny calls, you will leave right away. All I want is you, your time, and your love. But I'm starting to get worried because your time for me is getting shorter each day, you almost lose time for me because of your daughter, and I can feel I'm about to lose your love for me. Why? Maybe you don't know for yourself, but this past two months you have shown care for your wife. You think, I don't know? You always call home to ask about your daughter, and that's given, but you also ask how her mother is, if she's already at home after sending your daughter to school, if she already has her lunch, if she already went out to pick up your daughter at school. You always ask for her after your daughter Jimin, and you think, I don't know? I already lost your time for me, Jimin, and I will not stay still and wait for the time that I already lost your love. Then what's next to that? Is it you, Jimin? I'm about to lose you."

"Then I think you've already lost me right now."

"What-"

I walk out of her room without knowing she is behind me, chasing me until we reach the living room. Her mom was shocked and immediately vaulted out from where she was sitting and got frozen when she saw her daughter crying harder while trying to stop me from leaving.

"Jimin I'm sorry, I will stop sending her stuff. Just please don't leave me, Jimin."

I turn to bow to her mother before storming out of their house. I drove back to the office, and the important thing my secretary told me was not the reason I went back there but to let out my anger, and in a snap, my office room became a mess, papers were all over the floor, as are the broken vases.

 I drove back to the office, and the important thing my secretary told me was not the reason I went back there but to let out my anger, and in a snap, my office room became a mess, papers were all over the floor, as are the broken vases