Ch21 I can't choose

JIMIN

I sat on the couch watching Y/N choose some clothes for our girl.

It was our last day in England, and tomorrow we were flying to Rome, where my in-laws and our daughter were staying. Two weeks with Y/N here alone is not enough, but we can't stay longer. She misses Minji, and Minji, she misses her mom so much.

Minji called me last time, asking when she could meet her mom, but I asked her to let me spend two weeks with her mom so we could fix everything about us so that when we go back to Korea, we could start a new life, forgetting the past and leaving it behind.

"Jimin, come help me with this, I can't choose."

Y/N was pouting, carrying a bunch of dresses hanging on her arms. It was not surprising that she couldn't choose because we entered the wrong shop. I tried to stop her from coming in here, but she didn't listen. She also seems so excited, so I just let her in because I want to see her smile all the time. I walk towards her smiling, and she looks at me with her questioning face.

"Why are you smiling like that? Are you laughing at me?"

"I'm smiling because you look sexy right now."

"Jimin"

"Okay, I'm sorry."

"So?"

I take all the dress away from her arms and give it back to the sales lady that was standing beside her, who serves and entertains her when we step in.

"What are you doing?"

"Giving back all of this to the lady so she can put it back where it belongs."

"But I like all of them. They are all nice and beautiful. Minji will look much more beautiful wearing those."

"Minji was beautiful, but with those, she will look like... I don't know if she will look beautiful."

"What do you mean?"

And there I made the wrong move. Her eyes were already turning red, and tears were threatening to fall.

"Baby, wait, I didn't mean anything by saying those. Y/N, please stop."

She walked out of the shop before running away. I ran after her, and thank God I got her on time. I hugged her from behind and didn't stop kissing her shoulder.

"I'm sorry, baby, I shouldn't act that way. I tried harder to stop you, but you look so happy that I can't resist watching you smile."

"T-then tell me, please, Jimin."

I turned her around so she could face me. Her face was already wet, and I used my thumb to dry it.

"Baby, you were so happy and excited to buy Minji's dress, but you forgot that Minji was now a teen and not the toddler Minji that she was before you left."

"Oh my God, I can't believe I forgot."

"It's fine, baby, now let's find the right shop to buy our young lady a beautiful dress."

"I'm sorry."

"Don't say that, Y/N. Now smile, baby, and let's go."

We walk hand in hand to the steeple gate mall directory to find which floor has the shop for the teens clothing. We took the lift going to the 3rd floor, and we immediately saw the shop just after the door of the elevator opened.

Y/N again became excited, and the smile on her face never faded the whole time while choosing some clothes. I again sat on the sofa, waiting for her to finish, but also enjoying watching my wife smile and happily do things for our daughter.

 I again sat on the sofa, waiting for her to finish, but also enjoying watching my wife smile and happily do things for our daughter