Ch24 Fears me the most

Y/N

Minji has grown up so well. The way she talks and the way she moves, I can really say she was brought up very well, and I know I owed Jimin and Mrs. Jeon for this, but I will not deny the fact that I'm still at fault and that even if I don't come back into her life, she will be happy and will become successful because she was a strong young lady and very intelligent.

Jimin told me how she confronted him about me after she found and read my diary. She was way stronger than me. The day I saw Jimin with his woman at the airport, I lost everything in me, even my confidence. I was in so much pain starting that day, but I never got the courage to ask him why he did not tell me about it before our marriage. I want to ask him why he cheated, but I get scared hearing what his reason is. I want to tell him that I'm his Mrs. Park and that I was the one he was married to, but I'm worried he will end our marriage there and ask for divorce.

Divorcing Jimin fears me the most, which is why I felt.

"Mom, please say the words if you're fine talking about it now."

I was brought back to my senses when Minji held my hand. I look at her, then at Jimin, feeling sorry. The truth is, I'm not ready to hear more about her and her relationship with Jimin, but if he is saying that after this we will start a new life, then I hope I will stay strong while listening to him.

Just please, Jimin, don't ever say her name in front of me again.

Again, my thoughts were cut short when Jimin also held my hand together with Minji. I smile at them before I say the words, which I'm not sure if I say it from my heart.

"Yes"

When Jimin told me the story of how he discovered that his girlfriend was sending me photos and messages every time, I was so hurt. Learning that he cares for her a lot, like running to her if she's sick in just one call, tore my heart in a million pieces. It was hard to admit, but aside from the jealousy that I have for her, I also envy her. Jimin loves her so much—maybe more than she loves him. Jimin had a good relationship with her parents, which he never had with his in-laws. I'm not saying that Jimin was not on good terms with my parents, what I'm trying to say is that he respected my parents but never made a move to make them close to him and never gave them a chance to show them that they accepted him like their son. In four years that we were together before I left, Jimin never reached out to my parents.

On the other hand, it would be better if we cleared everything here right now so that tomorrow we could have a fresh start. I want to hear from Jimin the assurance that she will not come back into our lives again.

 I want to hear from Jimin the assurance that she will not come back into our lives again