Ch19 Death wish

JIMIN

I was so focused on the menu on my hand, carefully going through every name of dish that was written on it.

Goodness, choosing food to eat for dinner is very easy if I only know her favorites and what she is allergic to.

Breakfast this morning is all we take for the first half of the day because all we do is feel each other's warmth. I've never done four rounds in half a day before like what me and my wife did. We had three rounds on the bed, and the fourth round was in the bathroom when we showered together after I convinced her to have dinner with me at her favorite restaurant here in England. After an hour of me convincing her, she finally agreed, and that's why we are here, but now my head is spinning because we've been sitting here for like 20 minutes and I can't still choose what we can have for our dinner. Why? Because my beautiful wife here asked me to do the ordering, but I don't know what she eats or not. I also attempted many times to ask what she likes, but my pride stopped me. If I ask, it will only show how useless a husband I was to her.

"Jimin,  Are you okay?

Fuck that British accent, but she sounds so sexy.

"Jimin?"

"Oh yah, I'm good, baby."

"No, you're not."

"I am."

"No, absolutely not, Jimin."

"Okay, I admit I'm not okay, baby."

"And why? Anything's bothering you?"

"Um"

"Fire away."

"I'm sorry, Y/N, but I can't make a choice. I don't know what you eat or not, I don't know what you are allergic to, I don't know what you enjoy most to have, or...

"I would like to have Beef Wellington with mushrooms."

"And?"

"No, that would be all."

I ordered two of that beef she wanted, and of course every restaurant knows what comes with the red meat is red wine, so I don't have to ask the waiter for that because they always know.

When the food was served, we started to dig in, and I felt Y/N was still feeling a little shy, she didn't speak unless I asked something. I wanted to hear more of her sexy British accent, so I pampered her with different questions. I asked her relevant questions, but I also asked her some nonsense questions just so we would not become shy around each other, but of course, being a smart woman, Y/N always rolled her eyes at me every time she heard me asking those meaningless questions.

After we had our dinner, I asked her if she wanted to go see a movie, but she refused. She uses tiredness as an excuse, maybe four rounds make her really tired, but not me. I think I can handle one more round, or maybe two more. I was smirking, thinking about having some more rounds, and I didn't hear Y/N talking to me.

"Jimin, are you with me?"

"I'm sorry, baby. Come again."

"I said, once you step in, you're dead."

I smirked at her upon hearing her remarks. I thought she read my mind, but when I saw her hands on her side waist, I got worried, and I knew my thoughts were wrong.

"Calm your hormones Jimin, I'm not talking about what you were thinking. What I was saying is—"

But before she could finish, the door of her house opened with an angry woman.

"What the hell are you doing here, Park fucking Jimin ha? Any death wish, Mr.?"

Y/N was right, it was going to be my death in her best friends hands.

A/N: I apologize for not posting frequently. Recently, I've begun experiencing migraines. Maybe my glasses are no longer suitable for my eyes. I believe I need to consult an ophthalmologist about it. I kindly request your patience, and please wait for me. Thank you!

 Thank you!